The Jepsy thread

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

hims/jepsy is tight...

i see some heavy influence in the first few, but really nice nonetheless. fresh steel kids!!

i dont know about yall .. but arent you a lil sick and tired of fuckin euro's rockin 1980 american (mainly NY) styles..? i mean come on ... the pieces are fresh.. but i dont see how them kids expect to get props for doin whats been done ... just across the ocean.. (this of course doesnt go for all yall in europe just da kids constantly rockin 1980's NY wildstyles...)

I personally feel some kind of accomplishment when I can do what I dreamed about being able to do. When I do any art I just feel good doing, the product is a great thing but I really love the way that I feel when I paint. If that doesn't answer your comment.

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

i dont know about yall .. but arent you a lil sick and tired of fuckin euro's rockin 1980 american (mainly NY) styles..? i mean come on ... the pieces are fresh.. but i dont see how them kids expect to get props for doin whats been done ... just across the ocean.. (this of course doesnt go for all yall in europe just da kids constantly rockin 1980's NY wildstyles...)

to spare you some embarasment...many of these were done in the early to mid 90's so some of the styles are older but look what era dude comes from... can2 gets my upmost "props" as far as erope goes...one of the OG's and masters of that duro/seen style...i dont think one can realy "time" a style anyway...i mean whos to say one style is "dated".. but none the less i think i might hear what your getting at...

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by piecethesky

Those trains remind me of what I would picture burners on the NYC subways to look like if they were running today. It look like a clean, crisp old school style

...amen.

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

those are cleantrains buddy and i'd be curious as to what level of product you'd be peddling under the same circumstance...

all in all i think jepsy is one of the dopest on steel.

Archived