the Jamster ringtones depreciation thread

Sarah Tonin

this shit is seriously taking over my life without me having any remote interest in it. i see this shit all over almost every internet site i visit AIM, myspace, gmail etc.(im waiting for 12oz to run their banner) and if you guys watch tv any you have to feel what im saying? i've heard numerous heads tell me that the company have received several complaints of running 2 or 3 of the same ads during one commercial slot. jamster must die. now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO@Mar 28 2005, 12:30 AM

the ringtones, animated wallpapers and other shit they offer are just ghetto and stupid. i mean really, who's gonna have "bling king" or whatever on their phones. :nope:

lol- i downloaded a wallpaper of a big smile with "dirty south" written across the grill.

it wasn't from jamster though.

people need to sit down. read. and figure out how to do this shit for free. its not that hard. since ive had nextel. i have been through 3 phones. i learned how to put everything on them my self. and how to create ringers out of mp3's and what not. its just a childish waste of money to get your phone pimped out. get over it. we arent 13 years old. OMG I NEED THE DANCING CHICKEN ON MY WALLPAPER

DOWN WITH RINGTONES

i do not want to hear your favorite fucking song everytime you get a call, turn that shit off, if you like it great but the rest of the world probally dosen't. who wants to hear barbie girl when your mom calls? no one. please turn down the smashmouth, you are not a fucking allstar, and jamster you can go to hell with all of your customers for poluting inocent ears of the world with half assed midi's thrown together by middle aged Nu Wave burn out fell-through producer. the worst has to be the mother fuckers with nextel though, hands down, they hold the volume button at max so the song repeats it self over and over, thier freinds crowd around and dance like they're the fucking globetroters on roofies, and my migrane gets sent into a level of fucked i can't even describe. whats more is the blackberry, and the doushebags with the ear peice they never take out, yes you talk to people, don't we all, you are not important, and you will get a tumor. fuck jamster, fuck ringtones, fuck me, fuck taco bell, out.

WHEN I START TO FEEL THE BEAT, IT MAKES ME WANT TO MOVE MY FEET, IT MAKES ME WANT TO TWEET, TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET!!!!

^^ The most evil Jamster ad on Myspace. If anyone wants to hear it recorded backwards and at half the speed, msg me, it's EVIL

8onus: I have the opening bars of the theme song from Quake 1 on my cellphone, is that ok? Also the opening melody from Kid 606's Die in California. I put them on my phone myself, no 3rd party service is getting my money for shit I can do for free.

Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 28 2005, 02:14 AM

DOWN WITH RINGTONES

the worst has to be the mother fuckers with nextel though, hands down, they hold the volume button at max so the song repeats it self over and over, thier freinds crowd around and dance like they're the fucking globetroters on roofies, and my migrane gets sent into a level of fucked i can't even describe.

:haha:

I used to wonder what type of fucking retard actually gets these things until one morning when I was hanging out with my ex and her white trash room amte was watching tv with us and one of those commercials came on. Myself and my ex both proceed with our usual stuck up bashing of it until her room mate with her barbed wire and smiley face tattooes pipes up. "That jamster thing is evil all I do anymore is spend all my money on these ringtones and wall papers." She then proceeded to play the ringtones of that fucking bird over and over. Now knowing who the fuck pays for this garbage just makes it even worse because they are pretty much just trying to appeal to the lowest levels of human intellegence.