THE JACKETS THREAD (w/ special appearences by...

Yellow Feets

Seriously. It's getting cold out and if you live in New England, (or anywhere else pretty much along the same latitude) the winters are fucking COLD. I need a new jacket and so do you. So let's get this shit rollin shall we'...

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C6885.jpg

One True Saxon.

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C6767.jpg

Franklin & Marshall. Never heard of it. I like though.

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C6877.jpg

One True Saxon.

6748.jpg

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C6748.jpg

GrnAppleTree. The goths would appreciate this.

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C6753.jpg

GrnAppleTree. Pffft. I'm getting this.

wesc_robin.jpg

WESC. I have something like this already... Pretty much the same.

brownsound_X069122.jpg

Brown Sound?. WHOOOO! THIS SHIT IS FIYAH!

Plenty more where that came from. I usually don't like sharing with people where I shop and shit. Whatever though. I'm done for now so post up!

yours truly,

-J.A

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 3 2005, 09:15 AM

do they make them carhartt joints in a style that doesnt feel like my arms are covered in cement? i was gonna cop one a while back and when i tried it on it was all tight and i couldnt move the arms.

I know what you're talking about man.The one I posted above is just a regular heavyweight fleece. Got a nice big hood too. If your looking for a zip:

J149LG.jpg

Regular fleece with thermal lining. Its model number J149 I think.

Carharts, I know alot of yupp yupp uppies that wear that shit because it is so hip hop and/or redneck these days. The stuff was meant for people that do outside work not for people inside the city who think outside work is walking to a bus or a train. I will not be coming back to this particular thread so don't bother responding.

I've got the same carhartt Rage posted up but in brown... I didn't buy it cause it's hip hop... I'm rocking too much ink to look good all "g'ed up"... it's a fucking good jacket, lasts forever, it's comfortable, classic design, and it's warm as hell... what more do you want?!

Other than that, I've got a couple obey hoodies, a few blanks ( as in nothing on them, not the aus company ), and a Montana hoodie, just for shits and giggles... I have alot of track jackets from random companies too, but I don't know where they all are...

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Nov 9 2005, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Nov 9 2005, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stuki@Nov 9 2005, 12:48 AM

I've got a couple obey hoodies

BANNED

[/b]

kiss my ass bro, they're quality.. I'm into stencils too, so get over it... acting like I insulted your mother or some shit... :hatred: :yuck: