THE IVO AKM FILES FINALLY!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

temp name i think your wrong and you must be from euro or sum guy who paints 3-d none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by platapie:

none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

not this again....

• 3 weeks later...

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT...ANTARTICA BURNS ALL...I BET NONE OF YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AIN'T GETTIN UP IN BELOW-ZERO TEMPERATURES TAGGING GLACIERS IN MOTION...UNTIL YOU'VE DONE THAT SHIT, STOP WHINING ABOUT WHICH CONTINENT HAS THE BEST SCENE AND COME DOWN HERE AND FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF

on a more serious note...nobody wants to see peeps arguing over that shit, he posted the pics, and they're tight pics, give him props or shut the fuck up

Originally posted by KMAS41:

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT...ANTARTICA BURNS ALL...I BET NONE OF YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AIN'T GETTIN UP IN BELOW-ZERO TEMPERATURES TAGGING GLACIERS IN MOTION...UNTIL YOU'VE DONE THAT SHIT, STOP WHINING ABOUT WHICH CONTINENT HAS THE BEST SCENE AND COME DOWN HERE AND FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF

on a more serious note...nobody wants to see peeps arguing over that shit, he posted the pics, and they're tight pics, give him props or shut the fuck up

word em up! word em up! word em up!

someone knows what up.thanks mate... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Originally posted by platapie:

temp name i think your wrong and you must be from euro or sum guy who paints 3-d none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

Don't you live on some island that got annexed in the 50's? Who fuckin cares. America is great for baseball, freight trash and boy bands. What a great fucking place. Europe is great for bad hair, new wave, and 3d pieces. Everywhere sucks the same.

Say what you will about this stuff, but this dude posts quality shit and lots of it. IVO puts in work, have you seen all of these clean trains? I dig most everythign that is posted, the block letters rock. I like this stuff.

Originally posted by Bare:

Say what you will about this stuff, but this dude posts quality shit and lots of it. IVO puts in work, have you seen all of these clean trains? I dig most everythign that is posted, the block letters rock. I like this stuff.

thank bare! at least your someone worthwhile

who checks this site and doesn't dis like

all the toys!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

jesus... you guys are fucking morons...

nice post bro... stay up...

wow! props from a CREW member? maybe everyone