the "ITS TOO FUCKING HOT" thread

boogie hands

i mean goddamn....its been really hot latley....this is my first summer in 6 years that i havent been at the beach and this stagnant ass city heat is killing me. i get home from work....ive sweated 30 pounds off on the drive home (i refuse to use my a/c for the longevity of my car which im about to pay off)....take a shower, hop out feel fabulous....throw on some fresh clothes and walk out the door and what do you fucking know.....ITS TIME FOR A DAMN SHOWER AGAIN!!! this shit will not fly.....my 260 air conditioning, the frequent traffic jams right next to a road crew pouring asphalt.....fuck this, its either a tropical island or im moving up north......

ass sweat is for the birds......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i complain about it being hot out and wht do I eat?...chicken soaked in my own buffalo sauce and then some of that new heinz kickers ketsup with tobasco sauce added into it...it cleared out my sinus's though.

and I am washing it down with the official drink of the south...sweet rea

i dont like the cold, but atleast during the winter the heater is allowed to go on in my house and you can put on warm clothing. right now i feel that i am living in hell. i walk around in shorts and a t shirt and i find my self sunburned from head to toe, so i go inside to cool off and all i hear is that if i want to have the air conditioning on i have to pay the bill. i am so lazy from the heat i dont even think i could get up to turn the ac on if i was allowed to....:spent:

yes it has been 100 + with humidity down here the past couple days... and i have no a/c in the house.... i walk around buck naked all the time.... fuck the room mates, it is just too damn hot. i must get a/c by july or else i am coing to visit one of you canucks!!!!!:eek:

Guest platapie

its offically 88 degrees here liek it is year round and i am loveing life.

come on over we can have a jacuzzi party at my house tonight.

yea it is pretty damn hot.... sunny is okay but not real hot. thats y cold is better..if ur cold u can put on more clothes blankets etc...but it can be hot and you can run around naked...and still be hot as fuck..

Originally posted by boogie hands

i mean goddamn....its been really hot latley....this is my first summer in 6 years that i havent been at the beach and this stagnant ass city heat is killing me. i get home from work....ive sweated 30 pounds off on the drive home (i refuse to use my a/c for the longevity of my car which im about to pay off)....take a shower, hop out feel fabulous....throw on some fresh clothes and walk out the door and what do you fucking know.....ITS TIME FOR A DAMN SHOWER AGAIN!!! this shit will not fly.....my 260 air conditioning, the frequent traffic jams right next to a road crew pouring asphalt.....fuck this, its either a tropical island or im moving up north......

ass sweat is for the birds......

boogie where are you from that is sooo hot?

i watched the news the other night,

one of the storys said the bush administration acknowledged that global warming is a severe problem, the suggested course of action?..what i would hope for, raise all standards as far as emitions, raise taxs on gas, funds for better transit....hell nah...mother fucker said get used to it.

fuck that.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Archived