Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the "ITS TOO FUCKING HOT" thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 3, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i mean goddamn....its been really hot latley....this is my first summer in 6 years that i havent been at the beach and this stagnant ass city heat is killing me. i get home from work....ive sweated 30 pounds off on the drive home (i refuse to use my a/c for the longevity of my car which im about to pay off)....take a shower, hop out feel fabulous....throw on some fresh clothes and walk out the door and what do you fucking know.....ITS TIME FOR A DAMN SHOWER AGAIN!!! this shit will not fly.....my 260 air conditioning, the frequent traffic jams right next to a road crew pouring asphalt.....fuck this, its either a tropical island or im moving up north......

ass sweat is for the birds......

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it is currently 93 degree's outside and I am about to drop my car off at th4e shop to get my a/c fixed and get a motor mount repaired. Fuck the longevity of my car if it can make it for the next few months I am driving it off a cliff.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

its been wicked nice 'round my parts this last week.

go weather!

4. Its hot as fuck here to. I wish i could say that i'm taking my girl and i move to one of the 60 islands that surround me....i cant though yet..

Ass sweat is for the ones that study

Soon..soon
    [​IMG]

5. Zack Morris

i complain about it being hot out and wht do I eat?...chicken soaked in my own buffalo sauce and then some of that new heinz kickers ketsup with tobasco sauce added into it...it cleared out my sinus's though.

and I am washing it down with the official drink of the south...sweet rea

6. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

i dont like the cold, but atleast during the winter the heater is allowed to go on in my house and you can put on warm clothing. right now i feel that i am living in hell. i walk around in shorts and a t shirt and i find my self sunburned from head to toe, so i go inside to cool off and all i hear is that if i want to have the air conditioning on i have to pay the bill. i am so lazy from the heat i dont even think i could get up to turn the ac on if i was allowed to....:spent:

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

it's too fucking hot...:spent:

8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

If you dont like texas weather...wait a few minutes

damn texas is fuckin crazy....hot cold rainy cloudy hot cold rainy cloudy hot cold rainy cloudy. and all that happens over a week's time period.

9. Zack Morris

2 weeks ago I was out the toher night and it was 38 degree's...now its int he 90's.

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i used to think philly would have nice cool weather but i was wrong. it's almost as hot her as it was in louisville. fuck that. at least they have a skatepark i could skate at night and not get jumped like here in the city.

11. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

i walked across the street at work today to drop something off and by the time i got back to work i was sweating like some kind of dickhead

12. platapie

platapie Guest

come join the dance party booogie!

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's so hot I saw a squirrel putting sunblock on his nuts... hotter than a polar bear at a picnic... sweating like a whore in church...

14. platapie

platapie Guest

15. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

we was rockin 95 degree heat today with a 10+ UV Index...

It was bad all day, I walked out of the damn house this morning at 7 (!!!) and it was so humid out that the air was sucked right out of my lungs...for real.