the IRS can munch my butt

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: the irs can suck my books

Tax Deadline Approaching

Taxpayers in most of the country will have until Monday, April 17 to file and pay, because the 15th falls on Saturday. Due to the Patriots Day holiday, residents of Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and the District of Columbia will have until Tuesday, April 18. Individual and business taxpayers in the parishes and counties most severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina have until August 28. File Form 4868 if you need an extension of time to file.

The 18th!!!

That gives me 3 more days not to do it either.

The first time I did my taxes was 2 years ago' date=' I dunno about where you are from...but here in canadia they like to throw money away so I got about $2000 in returns. It was sweet. Yay Student tax credit.[/quote']

isn't that like $63.42 in american though?

wait...you have a problem paying some chump $75 to get two return checks back?

that shit will come back at you al capone style.

i just got a letter from the irs saying my 2004 taxes were fucked up and that i possibly owe 20 thou.... wtf? i'm pretty sure thats a mistake... i fucking hope so. gotta be.