.....the IRON BOWL 2002...

alabama

yep...its that time of the year again....and im sure most of yall could care less....but down here in my state, tomorrow is a day that will be talked about for the next year....thats right folks...alabama plays auburn......tomorrow......at 3:30 pm eastern time....

anybody on this board (the few of you there are) who like football should tune in to this one...why you ask??...cause its one of the hardest played games you might ever see...the tradition behind this one is insane, and virtually the whole state will shut down tomorrow while this one is televised....tickets are selling for $200 a piece....there have been people camped out and partying since last weekend.....tomorrow, parents wont talk to kids......best friends become enemies...and husbands and wives will go their separate ways and avoid speaking as well......all of these actions...because theyre supporters of two different armies...

so if youre gonna be at home tomorrow and feel like kicking back with some cold snacks and watching some good football, my advice to you is to check this one out....i myself have no current plans for this extravaganza at the moment, but i have a feeling i'll end up in tuscaloosa by the morning to enjoy this classic southern drunkfest and all the pre and post-game festivities......

fuck graffiti...im watching football.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

piss off, who cares.

the only game that counts is michigan vs. ohio state. go blue.

yeah....well...if you paid attention you would know that game is before this one...so you could still watch it.

its 2am...im going to bed...lots of drinking to be done tomorrow...

Originally posted by alabama

yep...its that time of the year again....and im sure most of yall could care less....but down here in my state, tomorrow is a day that will be talked about for the next year....thats right folks...alabama plays auburn......tomorrow......at 3:30 pm eastern time....

anybody on this board (the few of you there are) who like football should tune in to this one...why you ask??...cause its one of the hardest played games you might ever see...the tradition behind this one is insane, and virtually the whole state will shut down tomorrow while this one is televised....tickets are selling for $200 a piece....there have been people camped out and partying since last weekend.....tomorrow, parents wont talk to kids......best friends become enemies...and husbands and wives will go their separate ways and avoid speaking as well......all of these actions...because theyre supporters of two different armies...

so if youre gonna be at home tomorrow and feel like kicking back with some cold snacks and watching some good football, my advice to you is to check this one out....i myself have no current plans for this extravaganza at the moment, but i have a feeling i'll end up in tuscaloosa by the morning to enjoy this classic southern drunkfest and all the pre and post-game festivities......

fuck graffiti...im watching football.

I'm sure that game is nothing compared to the hooplah surrounding the annual Oklahoma-Texas matchup. Watch and learn, alleybamey.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

UW Huskies are playing WSU Cougars tomorrow, Apple Cup. Cougs have done good this year. Ranked like 3rd or some fuckingcuntshitcrap. theyll probably win. first time in like

50 years or some shit. fucking shit. fucking. shit shit. shit the fuck fuck the shit.

anyways. cougars arnt the brightest bunch though. so fuck those fucking fuckers.

Guest socrates

UW v WSU is going to be blowout and both schools aren't the most interesting schools after a big game win(goalposts never come down, no riots)........

If you want a damn good game that will involve fighting and crazy drunkeness also a good game, the civil war OSU v UO, that shit will be crazy and something will burn by the end of the day

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by nomadawhat

piss off, who cares.

the only game that counts is michigan vs. ohio state. go blue.

no its TEXAS Vs. TEXAS A&M

thats the only game that counts and then who ever miam loses to in the national champuionship

Guest ctrl+alt+del

well i dont really watch football, the only reason ill watch the udub wsu game is because my brothers go to udub and my old man went to wsu.

but id rather be selling meth. or killing cats. or killing cats with meth.

Archived