the internet is stupid.

seeking

i havent been on the internet much for the last few months and apparently in my absence i completely forgot how to work the fucker or something cause i can't find a god damn thing i want to look at. i have no clue how i used to waste seriously like 16 hours a day on this thing. unless it's my girl, i don't even talk to people on aim anymore. i'll try to start conversations, then i remember i have nothing to say so i just lie an say i gotta go or something. i go to myspace, check my new messages, read gliko's survey's, look at my 'top 8' to see who's online, then think...hmmm, i wish i was at hesh's, then i close the tab, roll over to 12oz looking for people to be assholes to, but other than the hawwaiian thread, which feels like picking on a retarded sids baby, there's nobody i even want to clown. i don't know what happened, but i think i grew up or something. i mean, there's an entire generation of 12oz users who've never even heard the term 'power tripping moderator' much less seen it in action. sure, gliko takes shit too far sometimes, but dude doesn't hold a candle to me in my prime. i was a fucking machine. now i'm like a cast iron oxen yoke rusting decoratively in the corner of a field with an old metal milk jug and a faded 48 starred flag...

i think i'm gonna start scrap booking now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666+Nov 13 2005, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Nov 13 2005, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thought Wrong@Nov 13 2005, 10:36 PM

Wsup with you and these fucking pictures?

Get used to it, that's what's up with him and those fucking pictures.

[/b]

that or just put him on your ignore list, i used to enjoy his randomness but it got old for me after a couple of months.

I completely agree with Seeking... I think pounding hole is so much better than being on this dumb internet. Topics on 12oz seem to be lamer and lamer. It's all good I guess, there's always new freight pictures to look at which is good. I have been occupying my time with FUN things lately.... like MARRIED WOMEN. I liked when Smart used to ban people, he'd say the funniest shit hands down. Like making it out to be a baseball game where jackasses were getting struck out. I think one time he said something like "Alakabuki" as someone "majically" got banned. Ahh golden oldies.

DHABZ // remembers "powertripping moderators"

seeking that's cool

if you still let the shit affect you that much, there'd be a problem or something.

i never got that hung up on it anyway.

i stil have never had an AIM conversation, and i have lived fine without the internet at home for months now.

change is good.