THE INSOMNIA THREAD.

Neskoner

THE (other)INSOMNIA THREAD.p

Finally a thread for all the insomniacs to ramble on about how they arent able to sleep,and the crazy shit they do when they arent stayin up postin on this damn forum...

As for me at the moment i got nothin better to do but smokin bud and bumpin some real funky music.

AFTER HOUR ALL STARS.™

Edited*

Sorry to the mods,didnt realize there was another insomnia thread,the i tryed searchin for one but it went too slow,im too high to waitin for this modem to work.feel free to delete this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok I havn't slept for more than 6 hours a night for the past three years with the odd occassion. So any ways I stay at a mates house last night and as a normal perosn he drops of at 1am now I'm watching Alan Partridge on DVD for a few hours and on 12oz. Then I tryed to sleep for a good hour but it didn't work so I sketched with a dry marker on lined paper for a bit. Then I got back on 12oz and it's 8am and I just woke him up and he's real pissed of with me and all. One good thing about being an Insomniac is you don't miss out on the little things in life. But I'll be glad when I'm not the only one who is up on this thread.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im so fucking tired fo staying up all night and sleeping all day and not doing shit.

i hate my fucking life right now.

god fucking damnit.

and i cant sketch for fucking shit right now! FUCKING SHIT I HATE GRAFFITI.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

im so fucking tired fo staying up all night and sleeping all day and not doing shit.

god fucking damnit.

off yourself.

god fucking damnit.

well i know that 2 people can feel the exact same way at the same time.

the worst thing about imsomnia is boredom. Get some video games. They help me not be bored but they probably contribute to my not being able to sleep.

Another thing is reading. I read a lot when i cant sleep and alot of the time, even if the book is really good, reading puts me to sleep.

god fucking damnit.

tease, anywhere i could see some stuff??..i dont think ive had the pleasure...

I was having insomnia for the longest time. But lately, like over the last two months I've been having some really good sleep, been getting some zzz's before 12am which is unusual. Its great to be waking up all refreshed for a change instead of feeling like shit in the morning and barely being able to get out of the bed.

I think the secret is a firm pillow... ever since I got a new firm pillow I've been sleeping great. I don't really like those soft ones where my head sinks to the bottom anyway. :crazy:

i've avoided this thread because of my horrible insomnia...now, i can't avoid it anymore. i'm waiting on some ambien to ehlp me out, but until then, a constant cycle of being up for a long time and then finally crashing. i hate it. i have weird hallucinations fi i'm up for too long.