Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the incredibly hungover thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.e, May 10, 2003.

1. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

good god almighty.

whatever you do in life, you must make sure that at least one night you will kill the big bottle of bacardi by yourself. then go to a show. and get in a fight. and break the bottle over said fightee's head. then run run run from the police. then go to what you thought was your house and pass out, only to realize the next morning you're asleep in your neighbors front yard.

i need something to drink and the worlds largest aspirin.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

haha, sounds like a good night.

3. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

didnt [email protected]#$% say she did a search and with hangover 5000 threads came up...she mentioned this in yesterdays hangover thread....

im just fucking with you.

4. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Nice sounds like a good night to me..:sick:

5. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i was about to say...

man i dont ever come here anymore unless its to check threads which contains flicks of mine, or to make pointless threads in ch.0

http://www.incredibleballoons.com/beheer/img/upload/Bacardi%20fles.jpg'>

this is the bottle i was talking about.

6. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

hah. thats a bottle fool.

be carefull taking over the counter pain medications the tylenol acetimetaphin(sp) can have seriously damaging effects on your liver which could mean substantially less drinking in the long run.

7. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i do shit that could result in my death every hour, on the hour.

and whatever dont kill ya, makes you stronger. except in this case apparently.

8. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

yeah yeah.....except this is more of a fuck your liver up for the long run. so unless your planning on dying an early death, dont take tylenol or any other shit with an alchohol warning on it. it will fuck your liver up and kill you slowly and probably painfully to.

but hey, im not trynna nag.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.stonehengeusa.com/images/Summer_Solstice.jpg'>
    this is the rock i was talking about

10. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

bumpasaurus tex

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

<--hungover...a night ofwatching this stupid 16 yr old girl trying ot fuck around with 27 yrold pimps and drug dealers.

12. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

interesante willy. after the running from the police and before the passing out i witnessed a pimp slap his whore.

damn now that i think about it, that was probably the best part of the night.

13. 455

455 Guest

hangovers?....haha...I don't get those anymore.

14. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

if i had id i wouldnt need id.

15. I'm about to collapse from hangoverism.

Woke up at 11 AM still wearing the damn ladybug suit. Spent the entire day out in the sun spending the hangover at the Brown University quad. Danced a bit on the grass, taught some circus performers a few balance tricks, and they taught me a few juggling techniques. I suck at juggling. Had the puppy fetch me some girls to talk to, it was pretty nice. Ate pizza, came back home. Now I'm gonna go watch Super Troopers. Then I die.