the incredibly hungover thread.

mr.e

good god almighty.

whatever you do in life, you must make sure that at least one night you will kill the big bottle of bacardi by yourself. then go to a show. and get in a fight. and break the bottle over said fightee's head. then run run run from the police. then go to what you thought was your house and pass out, only to realize the next morning you're asleep in your neighbors front yard.

i need something to drink and the worlds largest aspirin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah yeah.....except this is more of a fuck your liver up for the long run. so unless your planning on dying an early death, dont take tylenol or any other shit with an alchohol warning on it. it will fuck your liver up and kill you slowly and probably painfully to.

but hey, im not trynna nag.

Guest willy.wonka

<--hungover...a night ofwatching this stupid 16 yr old girl trying ot fuck around with 27 yrold pimps and drug dealers.

interesante willy. after the running from the police and before the passing out i witnessed a pimp slap his whore.

damn now that i think about it, that was probably the best part of the night.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm about to collapse from hangoverism.

Woke up at 11 AM still wearing the damn ladybug suit. Spent the entire day out in the sun spending the hangover at the Brown University quad. Danced a bit on the grass, taught some circus performers a few balance tricks, and they taught me a few juggling techniques. I suck at juggling. Had the puppy fetch me some girls to talk to, it was pretty nice. Ate pizza, came back home. Now I'm gonna go watch Super Troopers. Then I die.

Archived