the inappropriate erection super thread

casekonly

i think the penis is vindictive sometimes. it always seems to "come up" at the wrong time....shopping, at the local "hooters," ok, i'll go ahead and say, shopping is the problem area for me...

picture this: today i go into bath and body works (or whatever it's called) to get a gift for a female friend, there's a hot blonde chick working, (btw: my mom was with me helping to pick out something nice for said friend..it's mother son bonding time...real men know the deal) anyway, back to the story, so the blonde chick is wrapping the gift and has to bend down to get some more paper or bow or someshit, and my penis decides to salute...problem, i'm with my mom, #2 i'm wearing jeans that aren't loose....girl stands up, turns to me to ask some dumb question, stares for a sec, mom looks over at me to see what blondie is staring at...damn.

ok, spill your stories. this should be entertaining for the female members...btw: i've got a question for females...do you ladies ever try to sneak a peak when you see a guy wearing shorts and sitting down??? we do it to girls. all of us. no joke. back me up nixas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: the inappropriate erection super thread

Originally posted by Daze One Million

no, no they dont

they should. i'll tell you right now that if you bring a girl to meet the parents and you don't have a good relationship with your mom...let's just put it this way, you probably won't get too far.

besides, moms and i have had a rocky relationship from the time i was 13 or so until my mid-twenties. i'm really working on building a good relationship with her...i.e.-trust, affection, etc. it's a good thing, trust me.

true that. i know it was all in good fun, daze...you know the deal, nixa.

yeah, shopping may have been a bit much, but i figured it was time to go somewhere with my mom and do something she wanted/liked to do.

i took my nephew to a movie this weekend...fucking "cheaper by the dozen" (he's 8 and wanted to see it) it sucked, but i didn't let on...i've been in a relationship building mood for the past couple of weeks. it's important stuff to me these days. just realizing that we aren't promised another day is what's driving me...except for the inappropriate erections...damn you, penis!

typing with one hand, eating with the other

when i was going to school, i would get a bone virtually without exception during the last five minutes of study hall, which was the first class of the day, every other day. i could kind of cover it with my sweatshirt, but there was one problem: the next class was "p.e.", which meant i had to remove my pants and put on gym shorts, in the locker room.

The only time i get boners in public is when i happen to be wearing sweatpants. I just decided to run with it. People look. Sometimes a little too hard. Pun. ooohhh. Yeah being with the moms would suck though. As hard as i try I just cant be as crude as i want to be infront of the madukes.

yea i love how female workers at retail stores have the habit of wearing tight ass pants and frequently bending over to get stuff.....my mom and little sister were right there watching me stare at that big jello ass and thong popping out of that thick ass latina bitch at JC pennys...i dont give a fuck

i hate popping boners in class when its like 5 minutes till the bell rings

WHen i was in high school this cute goth chick with big tits in my P.E. class would always rub her big boobies all over me during games like basketball and touch football. She knew it got me all worked up and that means.....INNAPPROPRIATE ERECTION right in the middle of the court or field.

Yeah, she would always walk around in her bra at the end of P.E. class....she was hot.

highschool was bad, but i think junior high was worse...the beginnings of puberty are filled with many inappropriate erections. i remember this chick named tina who used to wear the tight little hot pants short things, we were taking some sort of test in p.e. and all the kids were laying down on the basketball court writing on their papers, i got to chill right back behind tina, and she kept spreading her legs ever so gently, fiddling, etc...damn cock tease. i saw her not too long ago, she's super religious now. what a let down.

yeah well sometimes u can pull off a boner and walk around with jeans(kinda putting ur hands in your pocket and holding it down a little) but the thing that sucks is getting one in gym class with those shorts. i remember getting one in gym, luckily for me i was sitting down at the moment.. thank god it went down before i had to get up.

Originally posted by fuck muni

yea i love how female workers at retail stores have the habit of wearing tight ass pants and frequently bending over to get stuff.....my mom and little sister were right there watching me stare at that big jello ass and thong popping out of that thick ass latina bitch at JC pennys...i dont give a fuck

i hate popping boners in class when its like 5 minutes till the bell rings

i think my shits set on a schedule, no matter if i had sex that previous night, morning or jacked off whatever, i'd always get one last 10 minutes of 2nd period, what the fuck is that. i dont remember it ever being over a sexual thing either, just for no reason... what fun

what yall know about bus boners....when you sitting on the bus and some fine chick gets on and she angled herself so that her ass is facing you and she likes to bend over and tie her shoe laces and her thong pops out and your boner goes boing and you take your backpack and cover it up and just sit there smiling

yeah

damnit.

in highschool, 11th grade to be exact

this chick that sat next to me would always whisper dirty shit into my ear

and rub my junk from the outside of my pants

she got her jollies knowing i got a boner

i ended up fucking her my 12th grade year

but damn that sucked that year in art class cause

i got caught by others with a boner so many times in that class

Originally posted by bute

haha, nah it is working out slowly.

i just cant really see a reasonable payback.

well there is one but if youre still in highschool,

you will get kicked out for it and if youre out

of highschool youll probably get arrested

anyway,

1. find her

2. make sure youre in a group of people

3. get a boner

4. stick your dick in her ear

5. start laughing

6. once everyone turns around,

ask her if she can hear you coming

then serve your jail time

Originally posted by When

in highschool, 11th grade to be exact

this chick that sat next to me would always whisper dirty shit into my ear

and rub my junk from the outside of my pants

:lol: best

Guest im not witty

i am surprised at the number of people who are saying blah blah, ive been "caught' with a boner. are you kidding? i cant say thats ever happened to me. perhaps someone noticed i was rocking side pipe at some point, but i never got called out on it in a point and stare kind of way. weirdness.