Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the inappropriate erection super thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Feb 9, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i think the penis is vindictive sometimes. it always seems to "come up" at the wrong time....shopping, at the local "hooters," ok, i'll go ahead and say, shopping is the problem area for me...

picture this: today i go into bath and body works (or whatever it's called) to get a gift for a female friend, there's a hot blonde chick working, (btw: my mom was with me helping to pick out something nice for said friend..it's mother son bonding time...real men know the deal) anyway, back to the story, so the blonde chick is wrapping the gift and has to bend down to get some more paper or bow or someshit, and my penis decides to salute...problem, i'm with my mom, #2 i'm wearing jeans that aren't loose....girl stands up, turns to me to ask some dumb question, stares for a sec, mom looks over at me to see what blondie is staring at...damn.

ok, spill your stories. this should be entertaining for the female members...btw: i've got a question for females...do you ladies ever try to sneak a peak when you see a guy wearing shorts and sitting down??? we do it to girls. all of us. no joke. back me up nixas.

2. coldmilkcup

coldmilkcup Member

i got one just then looking at your sexy font....and my dad is sitting on my lap. talk about inappropriate!

3. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

It's hard to type with this enormous penis in the way

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

that's scary.

5. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

no, no they dont

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

Re: Re: the inappropriate erection super thread

they should. i'll tell you right now that if you bring a girl to meet the parents and you don't have a good relationship with your mom...let's just put it this way, you probably won't get too far.

besides, moms and i have had a rocky relationship from the time i was 13 or so until my mid-twenties. i'm really working on building a good relationship with her...i.e.-trust, affection, etc. it's a good thing, trust me.

7. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

c'mon man it was all in good fun, but yea i know the deal when it comes to realationships with parents...just i dont know about shopping with um :D

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

true that. i know it was all in good fun, daze...you know the deal, nixa.

yeah, shopping may have been a bit much, but i figured it was time to go somewhere with my mom and do something she wanted/liked to do.

i took my nephew to a movie this weekend...fucking "cheaper by the dozen" (he's 8 and wanted to see it) it sucked, but i didn't let on...i've been in a relationship building mood for the past couple of weeks. it's important stuff to me these days. just realizing that we aren't promised another day is what's driving me...except for the inappropriate erections...damn you, penis!

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

typing with one hand, eating with the other

when i was going to school, i would get a bone virtually without exception during the last five minutes of study hall, which was the first class of the day, every other day. i could kind of cover it with my sweatshirt, but there was one problem: the next class was "p.e.", which meant i had to remove my pants and put on gym shorts, in the locker room.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

The only time i get boners in public is when i happen to be wearing sweatpants. I just decided to run with it. People look. Sometimes a little too hard. Pun. ooohhh. Yeah being with the moms would suck though. As hard as i try I just cant be as crude as i want to be infront of the madukes.

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

no doubt....i have the same problem with track pants, but they're so comfortable...if i wouldn't have been with my moms, i wouldn't have minded so much.

12. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

yea i love how female workers at retail stores have the habit of wearing tight ass pants and frequently bending over to get stuff.....my mom and little sister were right there watching me stare at that big jello ass and thong popping out of that thick ass latina bitch at JC pennys...i dont give a fuck

i hate popping boners in class when its like 5 minutes till the bell rings

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

WHen i was in high school this cute goth chick with big tits in my P.E. class would always rub her big boobies all over me during games like basketball and touch football. She knew it got me all worked up and that means.....INNAPPROPRIATE ERECTION right in the middle of the court or field.

Yeah, she would always walk around in her bra at the end of P.E. class....she was hot.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

highschool was bad, but i think junior high was worse...the beginnings of puberty are filled with many inappropriate erections. i remember this chick named tina who used to wear the tight little hot pants short things, we were taking some sort of test in p.e. and all the kids were laying down on the basketball court writing on their papers, i got to chill right back behind tina, and she kept spreading her legs ever so gently, fiddling, etc...damn cock tease. i saw her not too long ago, she's super religious now. what a let down.

15. EiZ

EiZ New Jack

yeah well sometimes u can pull off a boner and walk around with jeans(kinda putting ur hands in your pocket and holding it down a little) but the thing that sucks is getting one in gym class with those shorts. i remember getting one in gym, luckily for me i was sitting down at the moment.. thank god it went down before i had to get up.