The 'I'm not Vegetarian but.....' thread

nomadawhat

So a few months ago my vegitarian buddy turned me on to soy burgers, shit like Boca and Morning Star. And I must say this is some good shit!!

I love this shit now, all of it, burger, sausages, chicken patties and nuggets!!!! My favorite is the morning star grillers prime, almost like the real thing. The chicken patties are good too!! I still love the real thing too, but I feel like I'm doing my body better with these. And they are easy to prepare to boot. Any body else, especially non-veggies eat these? If not give them a try!!!!! Ok thats all.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes all that veggie stuff is the shit(i like the hot dogs the best)--- but man that shit puts a hole in you pocket$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oops... i didnt read the whole thing... i am a veggie boy myself, but i still consider all that shit to be a lovely treat!

Guest Ted Wakowski

I eat other humans. Little boys, when cooked properly, are wonderful with a light, basil marinade.

just for the record....if you are eating something which is considered a life form you are NOT a vegitarian.....like for instance me...i eat fish...do they qualify as a vegitable?? i dont believe so....that would mean i now eat meat hence i am not a vegitarian....

go spread the word to all the pesudo chicken-head health nuts.....im tired of watching "vegitarians" eat chicken sandwiches.....

boogie hands knows what's up.. it get's rather annoying when people ask me "do you eat fish?" -"no."- "why not, it's not meat?"

IT'S STILL A FUCKING LIVING CREATURE!

Then there are the idiot's who say "Yeah, I'm a vegetarian, but I eat fish and chicken"

sorry, had to vent a little.

just for the record....if you are eating something which is considered a life form you are NOT a vegitarian.....like for instance me...i eat fish...do they qualify as a vegitable?? i dont believe so....that would mean i now eat meat hence i am not a vegitarian....

i hate it so much when at EVERY single thanksgiving for the past 5 years the same conversation occurs:

"why arent you eating the turkey?"

"i dont eat meat."

"oh, so your a vegetarian?"

"i guess.....(i have been for 4 years now dipshit, we had this conversation at christmas.....idiot)"

(at this point some annoying relative who doesnt know me and just tells me how much taller i've gotten since i last saw them chimes in....)

"....but do you eat chicken?"

"no."

".......what about fish?"

"no, both of those things have/had faces....they were both alive. therefore they are meat."

"but you eat eggs right?"

"sometimes..."

"but whatre your feelings on that?"

".......theyre yummy for breakfast sometimes. i dont put too much thought into it......."

"blah blah blah blah blah blah im an asshole"

sorry, i just have problems with my relatives. if they actually gave a shit about me theyd actually know things like that i'm 19 and havent eaten meat for years now instead of continually asking me the normal regimen of questions so they can say that theyre nice to me and know me.

off the topic of things i should be seeing a therapist for.....the boca burger "chef max's grillers" ARE FUCKING GOOD. i love those. as well as this pretty dope un-chicken salad i had the other nite. and i cant find them as of late, but the Yves soy chili dogs. have you guys seen them around your parts or do they not make them anymore? they havent had them here for a bit.....and now im hungry.

i eat meat, and love boca burgers, and the new ones from bk are pretty good, too. i don't eat no fakin' bacon shit though. i also think they are way overpriced, and only eat them if when i'm forced (no alternative besides junk).

on a nutritional tip, if you are veggie, eat more nuts, and get organic canola oil for omega 3, which we (american meat eaters) also don't get enough of. it's way more important than getting a full protien with every meal.

Originally posted by 23578

, and the new ones from bk are pretty good, too.

i tried one of those thing... it tasted pretty damn good, however i got the shits about 10 minutes later. but that might have been because of the BK onion rings(which are mighty tasty too i might add)

the other night some girl that was a "vegetarian" was trying to explain to me why fish aren't meat.

Meat comes from a living moving creature am I correct?...fish move around at thier own free. I asked if since they aren't meat if she would feel bad if I yanked a fish out of a lake clubbed it over the head like a baby seal, would it anger her. She said yes and i asked her why and she said because people shouldn't do that from animals. So I says "meat comes from animals so therefore by your logic you have prooved me right you stupid cunt"

I eat meat so I also eat fish.

<< PRAISE VEGAN BOCA BURGERS >>

errr..... I was on a bus and there were these fucking collage students talking.... I was listening to them and they said

"... Sally considers herself a vegetarian but she eats hamburgers"

Now how much of a fucking oxymoron is that?

You know what else is good....... boca sausage...

Anyways... I recommend any vegan or vegetarian to look into weather there is a Soul Vegetarian in your area... Best fucking vegan soul food ever.

On my site I have a list of vegan and vegetarian resturaunts in Chicago...

http://undefined.ipfox.com

i'm not a vegetarian but...

tofu is good. i've always thought so.

those morning star burgers are alright.. i've tried a couple different kinds but then for the next sixteen hours every time i burp i taste them and it tastes just flat out bad then. the nuggets were okay, nothing i'd get again though. for the money, i'd rather be eating a regular 1/2lb homemade burger or some chik-fil-a nuggets instead.

Guest Swizel
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I eat other humans. Little boys, when cooked properly, are wonderful with a light, basil marinade.

Saymagnifeek:p

Archived