THE ILLEST JUMPERS IN THE WORLD

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i saw that movie and other ones a little while ago. shits crazy.

if i could do that, i'd wear a cape and help save the needy...

or i'd do the most illegal things and get away

if i could do this... if i could do this... fuck that, its all about having the balls and tuck and roll. everyone can do this, it's not like they were born with the "jumpng off high shit" gene. I"m not trying to say that shit isnt carzy but anyone could do that with some confidence. If i was running for the cops and i could make a jump i would do that shit.... ugh too much gin makes me made at everything, and i hate gin...wonder why?...??.../?? fuck

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@May 31 2005, 07:21 AM

more videos of people jumping around all spider man like

i got pretty psyched on this shit a few years ago. yall are sleepin.

i can do basically everything those kids are doing...that shit's not hard at all(except for backflips, i can't do those)...i didn't see the movie that started this thread though, i'm at work, and it's blocked for some reason...i'm guessing they're better in the other one.

Obviously they havent broadcast the 'Jump London' and 'Jump Britain' films in the USA. Its quite a funny thing to do while youre walking around the city, Iv'e seen mates take big tumbles. Also saw some young kids that were really good at it... but still kids have been doing this for years and now some french geezer has given it a name..

wait for the Nike Parkour Editions... haha.

This seems like some wierdo poor man's version of rollerblading or some shit. It's essentially the same shit, just without any wheels. My boys and i used to do shit like this back when we were 14 and our moms took away our skateboards as punishment, only we were pretending we were skating and not freestyle walking or whatever they call it.

word..... freestlye walking.

my buddy tried to do a 'wall ride' up this office tower window

and he didn't realise that it's almost impossible to get traction

on glass, especially vertical glass, and he took a header into

the cement. Doofus.