The "I wanna fucking kill bill O'Reily" thread

$360

i hate this fucking guy.hes such a pompus fuck.i want to fucking kill him every time i see his show or hear him on the radio. hes mad closed minded and hes a real dick to anyone who dosnt agree with him, and then he claims that his show has "no spin"

what a dick

wondering if anyone will join me in some hate mail?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

JOHN SHELBY SPONG, BISHOP, NEW CHRISTIANITY FOR A NEW WORLD: Everything is a spin on this program. There's nothing wrong with that. You do it with great style. You're sort of a Rush Limbaugh with perfume.

THE REAL STORY

*haha never mind

Guest im not witty

i saw this thing on cspan or maybe book tv, anyway it was a panel of mixed public figures and al franken was there as was bill o reily. franken got the mike to talk about his new book, which had a chapter on o reily. he basically embarrassed the shit out of him, totally pulled his card about some thing he lied about, with o reily sitting right next to him...this whole crowd (or at least half of it,) laughing their asses off at o reily. it was pretty sweet.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

AY YO GODZ, DAT CATS GOT MADD BEEF WIT MA BOY LUDA'CRIS, AY YO MY GODSON LUDA SPIT SUM HOTT WAX ON DAT NIGGA B-DUB, WORD PEACE GODZ.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Daze One Million

isnt that the same event where franken over spoke his alloted time and kept interupting bill....oh yea bill told him off as well

it very well could be. i quit watching soon after. im not a real big al franken fan either. but bill o reily? a great guy? ummmmmm no.

Guest willy.wonka

my brother got one of his opinions on that show and they twisted it all around and made fun of my bro like he was dumb.

said my brother was bumpin satanics, when he wa just labelling it as another religion.

i cant believe DAZE said fox news was fair and balanced..are you a republican??that is the most biased news channel on television..fair???:lol: bill needs to have micheal moore on his show but he wont cause he knows he'd lose that debate..fair??:lol: yeah if you're a war monger...

Re: YOU SPIN.

Originally posted by Partyboy

partyboy is a fan of bill o reilly.

you're an idiot ..anyone who agrees with this man doesnt need to write graffiti...go ahead ask him where he stands on vandalizm...a fan?you people are brainwashed!:mad:

Re: Re: YOU SPIN.

Originally posted by awkward eye

anyone who agrees with this man doesnt need to write graffiti...go ahead ask him where he stands on vandalizm...a fan?you people are brainwashed!:mad:

i agree.this dude would not take ANYONE who writes seriously.all of us would be written off as criminals, therefor what ever we have to say means shit because we waste our time ruining other peoples prperty.

that dosnt piss you off Partyboy or ARCEL?

i can see why sticking with youre opinion is important, youre never going to get anywhere if you step down, this is true. my issue is that his opinions are so closed minded.

anyway.

im really suprised how this thread turned out. i really didnt think it would be this divided. does this mean that there are a good share or republicans on this board?i dont know. that just seems strange to me, this isnt exactly the place where i expected to get mad people on the right wing.

no dis to anyone, just wanted some opinions.:king:

O'Reilly is a blowhard with nothing substantive to say.

Interview with Jeremy Glick, whose father died in 9-11. Glick brings up numerous points regarding Bush Sr.'s involvement in allowing Al Qaeda grow with US money. O'Reilly didn't like what Glick was saying, so Bill cut his mic and yelled at him to shut up! shut up! rather than have a debate. Hmph.

And the PocketO'Reilly.

Archived