Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the "i hate sticky threads" poll

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nemersion, Oct 17, 2001.

1. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

whats YOUR opinion on the sticky threads?

2. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

im so glad im a fucking moron, and spelt sticky wrong the whole time. also, theres other spelling/grammatical errors. i hate my life.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

It's that silly female, don't let it get to you.......whole sea......remember that, it is so true.

I vote for, I just look under the sticky threads and read what has really been updated.

4. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

werd........

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

hehehe...

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

whats this board coming too? i swear soon enough youll have to take a spelling test just to log on.

7. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

ah shit, i hope not....

8. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

i think sticky threads and post could both be good if used right. the way they have been used so far is pretty stupid though.

9. beardo

beardo Guest

id like to hear what you think is stupid about the ones posted now organ donor

10. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

sticky threads are good you never have to bump up a always usefull topic when some new guy starts a thread on how to mix paint or some shit

hurray for sticky threads

11. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

this seems relatively useless...

should THE LAW close it?

12. beardo

beardo Guest

what the fuck? i deleted your double post mental.. it somehow deleted both.. sorry man!!!

13. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Cats is patiently waiting for the closure of this thread.... :idea:

14. beardo

beardo Guest

cats is in a mood today..

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...hahaha....b i was deleting it too, so we musta canceled both of em out, good lookin though....oh well as i was saying, still no reply from donor on beardos question, and id like to see what racecar had to say about stickies in the case of the nace thread....which i again state for the record, and for the ghosts of 12oz, that was really a fucking cool move, its really great to see and is but a small, and yet big way, of showing thanks....nice....

stickie head
    peter pan