The I <3 Sushi Thread

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple weeks ago, when i got that caterpillar roll the sushi was off the chain, till we got the bill. that was not so handsome, but it was worth it. and yesterday we tried this new place that was promoting an "all you can eat" deal for $25 a person. it was damn good, but the waitress and the sushi chief started to mean mug us toward the end. we cleared at least a bills worth of sushi between two of us.

Guest imported_Tesseract

so sir, would you like your sushi thread merged with the lettuce, or are we facing a new dish thread everycouple of days?

i was talking about sushi in my pf chang's thread, but i think Clue made a good point and i think that there are enough 12ozers here who love sushi to make this thread worth while, and i quote:

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 14 2006, 08:21 AM

Now sushi should be a whole new thread..I had this vegas roll the other day and about fell off my stool from the wonderful taste...

I like sushi, but I'm not gonna post any further because the worst people in the world are the "Heyyy, let's go for sushi sashimi california rolls, etc, etc and then let's go for drinks" type of people. They're even worse than the "Let's go for taquitos and burritos, holmes" mexicans.