Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Hunger Artist

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seven.13, Apr 5, 2003.

1. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Hi

So, I'm graduating soon, and turning 18 (of all ages!) soon.
    For all you 'old' folks, what do you wish you had done before you had to become more responsible?
    Any entertaining stories about that period of your life?

I'm sure all of you have some...come on. I'm stuck at home working on a bunch of late essays and a college portfolio.

:yuck:

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

The Hunger Artist is a great short story.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Get a really shitty job that pays nothing in rome!

;)

5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

"Get a really shitty job that pays nothing in rome! "

:twitch: :freak2: :(

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha, listening to you asking these morons for advice on how to live a 'full' life is hysterical. in 17 years you've managed to do and experience more (good and bad) than most of these kids ever will.

eventually we all become the fish, its unavoidable.

my regrets? i dont know. what ive done has made me who i am, and im pretty proud of that person. i wish i would have graduated high school. i wish i would have gone to high school. i wish i would have graduated college. i wish i would have gone to art school. i wish i would have handled my last relationship alot better.
    i wish i would have tried harder.

i guess maybe i do have some regrets... none of them are ireconsilable though...
    you know im here.

fyi: im sitting at my window right now as it rains all har, listening to the new radiohead. it smells like spring. i wish you were here. things would make alot more sense if you were here. and even if they didnt, i wouldnt ask so many questions.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Don't go to college straight from high school.....

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

come live with me!
    were always an adventure!

9. dork

dork Member

go bone chick thats 25 and up or 15 and below

10. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

good thread, i seriously wish i asked slightly older people some advice on what to take care of before i had more responsibilty...

you should travel the world while your parents can still support you. save your money while you don't have to pay rent and see the world. you can stay away for a long time, and not have to worry about some serious job, or getting evicted while overseas (that happened to me, and just made me stressed on my vacation).

basically, do anything thats gonna be harder to do later when you have a serious job and bills to pay.

11. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i wouldnt of fucked the chick with herpes

12. Facet

Facet Junior Member

yes.

yes it is.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i wish i didnt do so much drugs...
    i wish i went to school right after graduating...
    i wish i went to the beach more...
    i wish i asked out april...knowing she would say yes.:chicken:
    if i joined the military like i ws brainwashed into from military school, i would have gotten out before the war.
    i wish my friend sold me his little drum machine instead of acting all CHANG.
    i guess its ok, but i left probably the girl who truely loved me in a shithole called las vegas.
    save money..

hmmmm..i wish my plants were still growing and i stook to selling bud, cause damn!!it was so easy!i need my own place again.

14. dork

dork Member

[​IMG]

15. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

shit when i turn 18 or over soon after ill be travelling tha world highly reccomended by anyone who has done it