The Hunger Artist

seven.13

Hi

So, I'm graduating soon, and turning 18 (of all ages!) soon.

For all you 'old' folks, what do you wish you had done before you had to become more responsible?

Any entertaining stories about that period of your life?

I'm sure all of you have some...come on. I'm stuck at home working on a bunch of late essays and a college portfolio.

:yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, listening to you asking these morons for advice on how to live a 'full' life is hysterical. in 17 years you've managed to do and experience more (good and bad) than most of these kids ever will.

eventually we all become the fish, its unavoidable.

my regrets? i dont know. what ive done has made me who i am, and im pretty proud of that person. i wish i would have graduated high school. i wish i would have gone to high school. i wish i would have graduated college. i wish i would have gone to art school. i wish i would have handled my last relationship alot better.

i wish i would have tried harder.

i guess maybe i do have some regrets... none of them are ireconsilable though...

you know im here.

fyi: im sitting at my window right now as it rains all har, listening to the new radiohead. it smells like spring. i wish you were here. things would make alot more sense if you were here. and even if they didnt, i wouldnt ask so many questions.

Guest Dr. Drew

good thread, i seriously wish i asked slightly older people some advice on what to take care of before i had more responsibilty...

you should travel the world while your parents can still support you. save your money while you don't have to pay rent and see the world. you can stay away for a long time, and not have to worry about some serious job, or getting evicted while overseas (that happened to me, and just made me stressed on my vacation).

basically, do anything thats gonna be harder to do later when you have a serious job and bills to pay.

Guest willy.wonka

i wish i didnt do so much drugs...

i wish i went to school right after graduating...

i wish i went to the beach more...

i wish i asked out april...knowing she would say yes.:chicken:

if i joined the military like i ws brainwashed into from military school, i would have gotten out before the war.

i wish my friend sold me his little drum machine instead of acting all CHANG.

i guess its ok, but i left probably the girl who truely loved me in a shithole called las vegas.

save money..

hmmmm..i wish my plants were still growing and i stook to selling bud, cause damn!!it was so easy!i need my own place again.

Originally posted by seeking

my regrets? i dont know. what ive done has made me who i am, and im pretty proud of that person.

i wish i would have tried harder.

i guess maybe i do have some regrets... none of them are ireconsilable though...

fyi: im sitting at my window right now as it rains all har, listening to the new radiohead. it smells like spring.

i wish you were here. things would make alot more sense if you were here. and even if they didnt, i wouldnt ask so many questions.

so, so dope.^^

OK, my advice....nothing entertaining, but,

if you really love someone, don't let it be too late for you to show them.

advice straight from my hurting heart.

Archived