Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the human brain...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by binaryheresy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. binaryheresy

binaryheresy Member

ok people, what makes the human brain so damn complicated? i mean, i am in this predicament right now of evaluating and changing parts of my life that i feel should be changed in the ways i deal with people. so why is it so damn hard to answer a simple question as why i did something to somebody?! argh. i feel like hell. anybody with any similar experience care to help, please?!

what am i thinking?! its 12oz...

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

3. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

the brain is a weird part of the body. it all depends on what you are looking at and want answers to. alot of the way we act towards other people and react to situations and things we are confronted with is due to conditioning or the way you are raised. for example, if someone has a side to them that rages out at people through violence or mental abuse (violently screaming alot, etc.) alot of times they were abused as a child by a parent and they are taught by that persons actions how to react to situations as an adult. this is just one example though, it could just as easily happen for other reasons as well. psych. is strange like that. ill give you an example as to how there is always numerous outcomes to different actions. okay so this kid that was somehow abused when they were younger, they could just as easily react by saying to themselves this is not how i want to treat people because it hurts and s/he turns out different and learns to control the anger and rage s/he has been exposed to and is more of the nonviolent type. again psych is a weird area. if you are trying to work on yourself and improve aspects of your personality there are different ways to go about it. alot of people recommend alot of different things, mostly because everybodys different and some systems work better than others. in a way its like tying your shoes, you can learn by someone saying this is how you do it or you can learn by someone teaching you a song. id recommend starting by reading up on it, if you dont like to read or you dont have the discipline tp do it on your own you can go to a therapist or work with a freind that is interested in doing the same with themself. if your feeling it go for it, its a good thing to do a self evaluation every once in awhile.

4. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

well, i guess cuz everyones brain is different...and blaH blah blah blah blah.....

5. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i have two head therefore i have two brains. the smaller of the two is smaller, simpler and many time more powerful than its larger counterpart thus it overides it many times throughout the day.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned