The Hottest place on the planet .......

transparent

Las Vegas leading the league in heat right now its like 268 degrees fahrenheit...cant fucking stand it here i would give up anything for a fucking raindrop...the shit is ridiculous...i wont even mention the cockroaches theyre the size of domestic housecats they eat humans its just the worst place on the face of the earth is what im tring to convey...if you feel like your city sucks worse we can discuss but you're wrong.............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last night i went out to smoke on the sidewalk and had three crackheads ride by on bicycles, some random dude walking by with a 40, and a mom yelling obscenities at her kid walk by, all the way i had to constantly walk around in circles to avoid the roaches, because theres hundreds of them per sidewalk square at night. welcome to your nation's capital...

last night i went out to smoke on the sidewalk and had three crackheads ride by on bicycles' date=' some random dude walking by with a 40, and a mom yelling obscenities at her kid walk by, all the way i had to constantly walk around in circles to avoid the roaches, because theres hundreds of them per sidewalk square at night. welcome to your nation's capital...[/quote']

yea vegas is everything you just mentioned and then add on 100 degrees..the strip is nice the rest of it is like a 3rd world country

alot of people dont believe me when i tell them that i like what they would call unbearable heat. so its perfect out here for me. although 115 out here feels like 90 back at home. as for the bad side, yeah i was coming out of walmart and some dude across the street got popped in his head right as i walking out.

Trust me I'd rather have 268 degreese of dry heat than fucking 90 degrees and 100% humidty I went down to fucking argentina and we went on a trip through the rainforest, holy fuck its like theres no wind but you can feel the air its so dense you know?

alot of people dont believe me when i tell them that i like what they would call unbearable heat. so its perfect out here for me. although 115 out here feels like 90 back at home. as for the bad side' date=' yeah i was coming out of walmart and some dude across the street got popped in his head right as i walking out.[/quote']

that walmart you speak of is no joke

Fuck that. Dry heat fucking suffocates you' date=' feels like a fucking oven. Humidity makes you sweat a lot easier and cool you off.[/quote']

Dry heat feels so much better.

The humidity makes me feel like I'm walking through a steamer; plus add some horrid smog and you have some of the worst air ever. Breathing in is like drinking a glass of hot water.

The only problem with dry heat is you dont feel yourself getting dehydrated, so you have to be more careful.

i stayed in Vegas for a quick minuite... dead summer. shit was like 115 and i was lovin in. when its 90 here, the hummidity fucking kills you. id like to see your ass function for months without breathing, much less drinking a few glasses of water.

but on the other side, i love being able to jump into a freezing cold creek if it gets too intense. the only water in vegas was brought in by tankers.