The HOOKAH appreciation thread...

Milton

I recently bought a hookah water pipe from an arabic store in my area and let me tell you it was money well spent. The fruit tobacco is off the charts and can result in a nice chill feeling especially if paired with a cup of coffee. It can also be used for other substances which aren't supposed to be discussed on 12oz. Anybody else have or smoked from one of these wonderful inventions. I think they are the answer to peace in the middle east. I think I'm gonna load up another round...

YAY FOR 2 APPLE TOBACCO!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i used to goto hookah bars all the time, but theres none in colorado its so gay. man san diego and orange county had it on lock down. i remeber the first time i went to one was with my cousin whe he got out of boot camp shit was off the chains.

Where do i get me some of that sprite?

I'm off to load up an after work chair now...

Cheers...

Grape is good...

Of the ones I tried

Good ones were: Coffee, Pineapple, Grape, Apple, Two Apple, Mint, Jasmine, Mixed fruit, Strawberry

Bad ones were: Vanilla which doesn't taste like anything, Mango avoid it if you can it burns the throat and gives an awful headache, Rose, I'll add more when I think of them...

A buddy of mine has a hookah that he got in Turkey when he was in the Navy. Has a brass neck, green glass with gold designs in it, clay bowl, very nice hoses. Only thing is all his seals went bad so now he has electric tape sealing the neck and wet paper towels to seal the hose ends.

I moved from there (Florida) a couple months ago, so I was suffering withdrawal. We used to hit it about three times a week after work and it was the life of the party. We even rolled out to a local hookah spot.

I ordered one a couple weeks ago. I wasn't going to fake the funk and get one made in America, so I splurged for a nice two-hose jawn from Cairo. Took a couple days but it hits like a dream. I have apricot tobacco to go along with it.

Hookahs are very appreciated in these parts :)

How is Jerusalem treating you AlQuds??

Argila is the arabic word, Hookah is the indian or something. Apricot sounds good, and tell your friend he can probably buy new seals at a smokeshop or wherever you get the tobacco. I had some saudi strawberry stuff that you can only get in the Middle East that my friend brought back which I promptly smoked up, I wish I had it now, soo smooth yet flavorfull...

Jerusalem is amazing, thanks for asking. Not to be political, but I HAVE to mention that the israeli soldiers and uzi strapped israeli settlers crap on the

whole "beuty" and "Holy" atmosphere. But yes, your right, hookah is like the

Indian word, and argila is the arabic word. My favorite rigfht now is Newports...oh wait.. I mean peach, but the all time king is double apple. mmmmm..sex

I was planning a trip for February to go to Marakesh and then possibly Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, but thanks to the fucking terrorists, Iraqi war, and the crazy uzi toting jews and suicide bombings I think I'm gonna stay home...

The Bastards with their politics...

Originally posted by Milton

I was planning a trip for February to go to Marakesh and then possibly Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, but thanks to the fucking terrorists, Iraqi war, and the crazy uzi toting jews and suicide bombings I think I'm gonna stay home...

The Bastards with their politics...

Not to mention, the US government would probably red flag you and keep an eye on your activites. Call it conspiracy, but shit is real.

Archived