The homework thread.

suburbian bum

Ok, this thread will either be popular, get closed quickly or will get badly dissed...

Ok, i had an idea to make a homework thread where you post homework stuff you need help on. Hopefully if this works out there will be no dumbasses trying to screw people over...

I actually didnt have anyhomework tonight so post shit you need help on.

This makes me feel like im a retard but oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright heres the deal, i need a one page paper, single spaced, and all that jazz, nothing over 12pt. on the size of the letters. It has to be on your thoughts about sexism, just write anything about it that comes to your mind. ok? Awesome, i need it by about 3pm tomarrow afternoon before my Ethnic studies lecture. Thanks alot guys..bye! Ps.. this was a great idea!!! ha..

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

Guest HESHIANDET

haha anyone wanna code redicules tables for me. its sooo boring. then after we do that we can work on a converstion in javascript between a user and the browser. its really fun, we can set the users answers as variables and then get inteeligent answers back...whoopity fuckin doo daaaaaaaa! my weekend is gonna suck

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Archived