The HOLT TOLEDO - CHI-TOWN CONNECTION!!

cecs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i think revise knows about the other revise... cant say for sure...

the revise form chicago has been writting for something liek nine years or something... i am not sayin the other revise hasnt been... cuz i mean dudes shit is really hot and looks very devloped and i bet he has been writin for a minute to...... revise from chicago puts in dope work though.. and is well known in the graff scene. i don t thinkt here hsould be any beef or whatever.. but hat aint my deal.

-Facer Chi-town TAW REPPIN...

thanx to heist once again shit was fun man!

Originally posted by Face One

yea i think revise knows about the other revise... cant say for sure...

the revise form chicago has been writting for something liek nine years or something... i am not sayin the other revise hasnt been... cuz i mean dudes shit is really hot and looks very devloped and i bet he has been writin for a minute to...... revise from chicago puts in dope work though.. and is well known in the graff scene. i don t thinkt here hsould be any beef or whatever.. but hat aint my deal.

-Facer Chi-town TAW REPPIN...

thanx to heist once again shit was fun man!

very well put. . i was expecting a dumb answer to a simple question.. plus yeah i seen the chicago revise's stuff aswell from timr to time.. my boy does put in alot of work aswell.. just good to know what others think.. u know.. if i was in that situation id want to know if i was getting lined or not.. its good that everythings cool tho.. keep up the posts.. and i liked that piece rev did at the scribble jam.. and no im not revise g.h. if ur wondering

Stupid questions get stupid answers.....

Revise CMW does know about the other Revise. My boy has been writin for a good minute puttin quality shit in, just like the other one has as well. If anything they'd paint together and get along like grown ups.

its stupid people that like to instigate and spit irrelevant comments.

hey guess what?

SOMEONE ALREADY WRITES YOUR NAME!

Just enjoy what you see.

CMW

• 3 months later...