The Holocaust

KillWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good call dawg, those jews need to shut their mouths, who the fuck cares that they killed a few million of them, they're all rich and stuck up anyways...

But in all seriousness, what is with some of these absolutely retarded threads and ideas people are bringing up on here, do you really have any clue what you're talking about?

Guest imported_Europe

Is it me or did it just get dumber in here?

Closing this shit.

*Opened again after LENS typed up all the stuff below

Just a Reminder Why the Holocausdt was a "Big Deal"

Sorry, i spent a while writing this and the thread got closed, didn't want this to go to waste...

A lot of the other "holocausts" occurred over a period of several months and were spontaneous explosions of blind human cruelty.

What set the Nazi's apart was that they planned this out a long time in advance. They were cold, calculating and very very efficient about the whole process of exterminating the Jews. it was a gradual buildup over the years with an initial denial of basic human rights all the way up to the gas chambers.

(fun fact: Hitler originally was simply going to have a small african nation turned into one massive ghetto to have every last jew deported to but decided aginst this preferring to have them all killed instead)

The holocaust could be likened to a big bundle of dynamite with an extra long fuse that was allowed to burn for day before finally blowing up. The fact that the fuse was allowed to burn to the end made it all the worse. Rwanda, Chechnya, Croatia, Haiti, etc... could be likened to M-80's: short fuses that lead to quick bang that doesn't leave a lot of time to react....more of a "whoa, what the fuck just happened?"

Jews were subjected to horrific torture, medical experiments, deprived of basic human dignity and stripped of everything they ever knew, loved or cared for. Hey, so were rwnadans and haitians, etcc but not with the brutal precision the nazi's executed. Jospeh Mengle would have laughed at the hang cutting child soldiers in Rwanda seeing them as amatuers compared to the surgeries conducted on jews without anthesia or attack dogs in the camps that were trained to go for the genitalia of man and woman alike.

As for Russia, since they were on "our side" it was excusable to look the other way when Stalin was enacting his purges of the academic and political elites, military officers or anyone that wore glasses. Same thing applies to the United States: had we been the bad guys, we would have been war criminals for the incindiery raids on Dresden and Tokyo that killed more civilians thatn both atomic bombs. When you're one of the "good guys" a lot of things are excusable.

Anyway, i hope this helped to clear some of the confusion why the holocaust was such a "big deal".

just to add...

there is enough empathy to go around.

we don't need to compare atrocities to decide which is worse.

if one feels that a people are not receiving the attention that they or their dire situation deserves, we can talk about that too.

giving anti-semitism attention doesn't take away from other groups that are being discriminated against.

Yo, the Holocaust was some wak shit. Just a few weeks ago, I was on shrooms on the subway, reading about this one survivor’s story in the death camps, and that shit was mad trippy in a disturbing way. People were looking at me funny, too.

Oh yeah, I’ve often wondered why there is a word for someone who doesn’t like Jews (anti-Semitic), but there is no word for someone who doesn’t like Negroes, or Indians, or Chinese folk, or what have you. Odd, don’t you think?

If there’s going to be a silver lining, then how about the medical advancements that were made by German doctors/scientists during the Third Reich. That may be an insensitive thing to say, and perhaps ‘silver lining’ isn’t the proper way to say this, but good things do come out of horribly bad things, sometimes.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Oh yeah, I’ve often wondered why there is a word for someone who doesn’t like Jews (anti-Semitic), but there is no word for someone who doesn’t like Negroes, or Indians, or Chinese folk, or what have you. Odd, don’t you think?

jews are some of the most persecuted people in the history of the world.

i don't have any sympathy for the israeli cause, but history shows that the jewish people have been discriminated against and hated in nearly every part of the world they have tried to settle.

anti-semitism goes way back to the time of the egyptians enslaving them.

remember Moses? let my people go and all that?

then later in the Middle East (jews and arabs used to coexist peacefully in the cradle of civilization, modern day Iraq, before they were expelled)

later in Europe, and even after the Holocaust ended.

**and Weapon X..what advancements came from their sick experimentation? i'm a scientist, and at the moment i can't think of a single one.

Originally posted by !@#$%

**and Weapon X..what advancements came from their sick experimentation? i'm a scientist, and at the moment i can't think of a single one.

I will answer this if that's okay.

they had a wide range of experiments and yes, many were just torture.

However a ton of ex-nazis ended up in north america with experience far greater than ours in aerospace, chemical engenieering and even sanitation. Sure some of them were just nasty butchers, but some progress was made.

They say the US wouldnt have made it to the moon with the ex-nazi thinktank.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i'm a scientist...

Stop it, that’s one of my recurring fantasies since I was ten or so.

Don’t take it from me, but when you get the chance, look up the T-4 Euthanasia program. A mini-Holocaust in it’s own right.

From what I have read in a few places, Germany became a leading scientific authority in malnutrition. That’s because doctors would often place kids on diets devoid of fat or vitamins. The doctors claimed it would change the children’s behaviour, but really, they were just trying to kill them.

I recall reading about one example of a kid breaking into a clinic pantry, then being immediately killed, as he was diagnosed as an “asocial psychopath”, or something like that.

Besides that, I am positive that any kind of research is good research (good as in productive), so I can’t see how any of those sick experiments were absolutely useless, as long as the scientists’ records survived.

I can’t think of any doctors’ names, though. I never can remember names in history.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

I will answer this if that's okay.

they had a wide range of experiments and yes, many were just torture.

However a ton of ex-nazis ended up in north america with experience far greater than ours in aerospace, chemical engenieering and even sanitation. Sure some of them were just nasty butchers, but some progress was made.

They say the US wouldnt have made it to the moon with the ex-nazi thinktank.

That’s true. Also, just look at the German companies that profited off the Holocaust. Off topic, I know, but along the same lines. From what I remember, Bayer is a subsidiary of the company (headed by Karl Bosch for a time) that was producing Zyklon B. There are a ton of examples of all sorts of progress being made due to war, especially when slavery and ignorance of ethics is used and abused.

i'll accept that

but i still feel that there is very little learned from that which has any practical application.

how quickly people die of starvation and how low body temps can go before you die doesn't really contribute a lot to a meaningful knowledge base.

it's like that filmmaker who did the nazi propaganda.

sure, she was a great filmmaker, but what did it do for humanity?

Leni Riefenstahl…didn’t she become a renown expert on the filming of tropical fish?

I read that she wrote in her memoirs that Goebbels was hard up on her. At one time, she had to wrestle away from him. I wonder if that’s true. Also, I wonder why I wonder if that’s true. Nazi soap opera…sigh.

Guest sneak

i had a thread about this time last year about my trip to a concentration camp but ive been having trouble finding it.

if anyone could help, id be gratefull. i think it was called something like "most depressing day of my life".

:D

Another reason it gets "so much fame" is because of neo-nazis worldwide who try to revisit the scapegoating of the Jews and refuse o learn from the past. You don`t see any other perpetuators of genocide getting together at rallies trying to have a party. Pick up the Forbes list and you can see that rich people come from almost all countries. Fuck racism.

Archived