1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE HOLIDAY SEASON MEGA DOUCHE BAG

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Victor Ward, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

THE HOLIDAY SEASON MEGA DOUCHE BAG

Discussion started by Victor Ward - Nov 22, 2004

YES. the holiday season is in full swing and one of the best days of the year BLACK FRIDAY is THIS WEEK!!!! malls and boutiques are gonna be PACKED with suburbanites in a consumerist frenzy. i can't wait to go watch soccer moms beat eachother up over ipods. hahaha.

right now im sipping hot cider and wearing a michael kors sweater.

what are you doing for the holidays? thanksgiving celebrations will be taking place at my family's new house, which i am VERY stoked about since we're all scrambling to finish major home-improvements ALL this week. walls are being slathered in ralph lauren, porcelain tiles are being laid, TVs mounted, etc etc. i am gonna gain like 15 pounds on thursday which is definitely a plus AND our turkeys this year are gonna be DEEP FRIED. FUCK a weak nigger baked turkey this bird is gonna be dripping in delectable seasoned GREASE mmmmmmmm and washed down with champagne and plum wine.

then on friday for post-thanksgiving fun i'll be going to new orleans to take care of transfer student crap (NOT fun) (IF i decide not to move to denver for 4 months) and do some major christmas shopping/"shopping" at canal place and rubenstein bros., which i am also hugely excited about because all the decorations will be up on canal street hopefully. then im gonna continue the usual tradition of lurking with a handful of my best friends through the backalleys and housing projects of new orleans just for a cheap thrill. maybe i'll bump into my old heroin-dealing buddies on valence street. haha. theyre so dope. they dress in all black and stand on the corner in front of this gas station that sells individual cigarettes for a quarter and smoke black& milds all day and are fascinated by my whiteness. there's also a chance that we'll weasel our way into a suite at the royal st. charles and maybe have a little ski trip on the balcony which overlooks this cool high-end cigar shop with an awesome interior where old rich southern dudes hang out.

christmas and new years plans are still up in the air. i might be in NYC and i might not. i might be in new orleans and i might not. chatter amongst yourslves.

Victor Ward - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> 12oz Veteran Member

<KEY3> - Replied Nov 22, 2004

wow thanks for the update.
    it just isnt the xmas season without some pseudoprep braggins.

cheers - clinks eggnog.

<KEY3> - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

Victor Ward - Replied Nov 22, 2004

haha what you know about eggnog daquiris nigga. its still like 85* here but im in fall gear anyway. the weather better adjust to my liking.

ok now for christmas lists. i posted mine in another thread but this is a modified version.

michael kors black & grey paisley tie
    BCBG grey tie with pastel colored stripes
    nantucked red j. crew broken-in chinos
    30gb ipod
    metallic gold helmut lang laceups
    silver framed smoke-lens dolce & gabbana aviators
    a pomeranian that i will name alexander
    a hermes leash for this pomeranian

FUCK im getting a block since im overwhelmed right now. i will add and update as i am inspired

4. Herbivore

Herbivore 12oz Senior Member

Herbivore - Replied Nov 22, 2004

:dozey:

Herbivore - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. LadyNapua

LadyNapua 12oz Senior Member

LadyNapua - Replied Nov 22, 2004

I havn't even thought about Christmas yet....not much going on for me this year. I am going to VA for Thanksgiving though and that should be fun...complete Vegan dinner for the whole family:)

LadyNapua - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

a vegan thanksgiving dinner.....hmmmm that sounds mildly intriguing. i'd be down to try it, but then i'd have to have backup plans for the traditionally unhealthy feast in addition to the vegan one.

7. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

and whoever the goombah head who desecrated my thread title is, you misspelled "FELCHING."

8. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied Nov 22, 2004

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

MOOGLE? - Replied Nov 22, 2004

my christmas list?

two packs of whole page avery labels
    some new dress socks
    a new speiwak jacket possibly..mine has paint on the back
    more paint
    two gallons of denatured alchohal..paint thinner...all the colors of rit powder dye..some brake fluid..and some silver rusto
    a new simmering pot so i can keep my house smelling like wild melon

most of all i want a remote controller for my dreads..with command buttons like...stop combining..auto twist..and mute.

some condoms
    somebody to by me some of them expensive water colors..

and my new years resolutions are.
    to stop eating random things in pet stores
    stop dry humping random people at the bar
    drink more
    paint more
    draw more
    eventually play all 900 snes roms
    play all 1700 nes roms
    play more genesis roms other than gunstar heros
    start eating meat again
    lower my tolerance for stupid people.
    stop telling white girls i'm a crip from california..even though thats what get me the cudder......

buy some new clothes..thinkin about wearing more screenprinted teeshirts..

and yes i said cudder..

but if i get nothing for christmas i wont mind at all. i'd rather just be around friends having a good time

MOOGLE? - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. LadyNapua

LadyNapua 12oz Senior Member

LadyNapua - Replied Nov 22, 2004

I will let you know how the vegan dinner turns out....I am really looking forward to the pumkin pie. The coolest about it for me is that my family and the inlaws are all getting together with me for this even though most of them love to eat their turkey...pretty cool I say, esp since I wasn't the one that suggested it.

LadyNapua - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

ok, so i don't mind being the black sheep of this toolshed hip hopper graffertagger crap (oh wait, thats tease), but to the anti-holiday anti-consumerism fartknocker who keeps messing with my thread title, I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE IGNITES AND YOU AND THE SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN BURN.

insecurity in action? wtf? yeah i guess im a "douche bag" for starting a thread on what is only one of the most fun times of the year. you twats are probably just pissed cause your parents were too drunk or cracked out or concerned with beating your trashy ass to remember what DATE christmas is ON. go celebrate kwanza with afrika bambatta fuckheads.

p.s. in an hour im gonna go get a few plastic light-up snowmen for my room. haha.

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« 12oz Senior Member

»§ÜGÅR« - Replied Nov 22, 2004

ikea had some really cute hanging stars for the window. VERY EXCITING

and my store, pier1, has some very exciting christmas merchandise this year. Everyone should go check it out, and buy me a gift card there while you're at it. :-D

I havent even thought about what gifts to buy who this year... sooo damn broke.

»§ÜGÅR« - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Nov 23, 2004

you should be a playboy

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK 12oz Elite Member

TURBOCAPSLOK - Replied Nov 24, 2004

CHRISTMAS?! WOOh!

TURBOCAPSLOK - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. Jesus Velour

Jesus Velour New Jack

Jesus Velour - Replied Nov 24, 2004

well...in defense of those who are changing your thread title, you do come across as an insecure douche bag...

for christmas i am going to drink until i die...if i make it through thanksgiving. cheers!

Jesus Velour - Rank: New Jack - Messages: