Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Hershey highway

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Sep 28, 2003.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

What do you think about anal sex???

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

I's put it in a girls bum. yes yes.
    *I'd^

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

oh, man...dis-gus-ting. poo comes out of there...

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

when the red river flows...

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

hey man, dont knock it 'til youve tried it. fun times.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

what? aim for the eyes? the mouth is always open? what?

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I'm actually going off of experience, and I'm not that big of a fan...

Right, it is tighter and feels a little better...
    But, you feel like a homosexual petophile after doing it...:(

I hands-down prefer the puss over anal anyday..Nothing I wouldn't do again..
    :D

MUUUWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

9. illwill

illwill Member

never treid it, dont really ever want to

the pussy is tight enough for me. definitely.
    i wonder what all the hype is about though

10. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

the best way to do this in my experience is when the girl gets a vibrator going in her womanhood while you go for yours in the back door. there's only that real thin layer between the 2 holes, so you kind of catch the aftershock from the vibrator and it feels cool. but honestly i don't really think it's any better than regular sex. actually, every time i've done it the girl was the one who brought it up and wanted to do it.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The thought of A) Putting something up there, and B) Having something put up there makes me shudder......

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

You need to specify whether you're gonna do it to a guy or girl. A guy...never. A girl, hell, why not. I was so drunk i once stuck my thumb up this girls ass when i was doing her from behind and she was digging it. Maybe more info than neccessary but hey, you asked.

13. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

belive*

a storie i herd once, is that these highschool kids ditch school to go home and fool around, you can only do so much and have sex for so long...so they got board they went to try anul sex and it was working but the dad came home...and the girl was shock that the dad came home so her whole body got tight...even her asshole, the same time her asshole got tight the boy pulled out...ripping out her insides......she was bleeding eveywere and they had to bring the girl to the hospitol in back of a van on her 4's...haha that sucks

if i was that boy i would jump out the widow, how do you exsplane that one

14. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

....i've had anal with a few girls......

but after awhile that poonany scent that fills the room gets replaced by another unwholesome scent...

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Re: belive*

I'm not so sure this story is believable...This is one of those stories for that MTV show, whatever it's called....Urban Legends or whatnot...