"the hardest way to learn is by dying"

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by cmeup

pause fucking CRUSHES SHIT....

his letters are to dope... and his hands.... true writer to tha fullest...

and that girl is hella busted... eww.

tease

yeah bro. sorry i didnt have any "hot ass latinas" around to get flix with trains and talk about sex with. christ.

Yet again, Tease puts his foot in his mouth. :rolleyes:

Some people hang out with girls as friends, bro. Not everyone rates a girl on her looks. I'll bet that girl is cooler than every trick fucktoy you ever "spit game" to, combined. Everyone's life doesn't revolve around pimping out their car and picking up stupid ass whores with fake tits, like you. Now why don't you shut the fuck up and stop trying to relate with people who live the life, and actually paint and bench, unlike you.

Originally posted by HAL

Some people hang out with girls as friends, bro. Not everyone rates a girl on her looks. I'll bet that girl is cooler than every trick fucktoy you ever "spit game" to, combined. Everyone's life doesn't revolve around pimping out their car and picking up stupid ass whores with fake tits, like you. Now why don't you shut the fuck up and stop trying to relate with people who live the life, and actually paint and bench, unlike you.

yea im a fucking idiot... im sorry..:(

Originally posted by HAL

OUCH!

Originally posted by cmeup

hey OJ...

shut tha fuck up you tree hugger... i didnt even mean it like that. i wasnt like, wow your girlfriend is ugly... bla bla bla... i just said i didnt like tha girl... it was my fucking opinion... so dont go getting your panties all bunched up ok?

and you dont know me, so shut tha fuck up, i dont pimp out my ride, or mess with whores or hoes, so shut up.

i really respect you as a writer, but you acting like you fucking know me or about me is played. you and tha other fifty fucks on my dick acting like you know me..

lets be cool about it, and let this shit go.... yall mis understood me, and thats that. i didnt mean to make a big comotion about this broad...

thanks for posting the fr8s fr8lover... it was a good thread..

okay?

tease

I think I remember someone starting a thread in channel zero about an alternator problem that was a dirrect result of a pimped out ride and a system that was too big for the car to handle... maybe that was a different tease...

Originally posted by Raw fish

I think I remember someone starting a thread in channel zero about an alternator problem that was a dirrect result of a pimped out ride and a system that was too big for the car to handle... maybe that was a different tease...

yea you got a good memory, sorry, im a fuck up...

tease

and FR8LOVER-

i apoligize about what i said about your lady friend there... i didnt mean it.

sorry for ruining your thread.

i enjoyed the fr8s and hope you continue to delight us with your threads....

once again... i apoligize.

tease :o

Archived