the hardest button to button??

SaracasticH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really liked this film clip, it would have taken alot of effort and time to make, thats why i appreciate it i think. pretty catchy tune too

Guest imported_Tesseract

There are some bands that are different than others, you cant really say why they're better as in this or that, but they seem to take care of everything in the same way...everything appears compact...white stripes have the same quality overall...album covers, video clips, their own appearance and of course music....dope

Guest imported_Tesseract

you think elephant is wack?

I can understand if someone doesnt like them in general but elephant is fuckin dope.

it's 'their' and no, it's not.

i hated them. i still hate them in theory infact, but i also cant deny that dude writes good songs.

'no home for you here' is great.

the new album isnt as great as the media portrays it to be, the whole b-side is pretty boring, but for those brief few minutes, from 'no home...' to 'keep her in your pocket', it rocks like the scorpions (but different).

off the topic but seeking.. Do you like the rolling stones? cause i could compare these guys to a new age stones. My dad picked up all the white stripe albums and called me like, "these detroit rockers kick ass, they have alot of the same sounds as older rock and roll".. I totally felt where he was coming from on that. anyways, babble babble, i dont mind them.. thumbs up for the stripes.

The White Stripes are more like crappier MC5 or The Stooges than the Stones. I don't know why everyone wets their pants about them. Anyone who can play guitar can play his songs. Just come up with a catchy riff and add a monotonous drum beat and voila! Just more hipster doofuseses telling other hipster doofuseseseseses what to listen to....

As for the video, it's a cool idea, but I don't think it came off as smoothly as it could have, probably because most of the shots are outside and you can see grass and trees and shadows etc. moving too, which kinda gives it away. The video for Dead Leaves and Dirty Ground (?) was way better......

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, no offence and all but thats straight stupid negativity...anyone who can play an instrument can play anything..so what?

catchy riffs are far more important than you hnadle them, same with beats..hell what makes a song good?

dude, writes dope music, dope lyrics and he performs dope...

how hip was it for them to play pure rock and roll when it was concidered as a dead music...?

Archived