THE HAPPY THREAD

Abracadabra

getting sick of all these mopey whiney threads getting posted lately? let's get a fucking happy thread going. all i'm seeing is posts from lonely saps getting dumped by their girlfriends, unable to even get girlfriends, getting locked up, having car accidents etc etc.

this thread is for all the folks out there enjoying life to the fullest.

after a 4 day working week i had a great weekend. my wife and i did some "marital activities". i went on a solo mission and pulled off a decent trackside without getting busted. we did all the food shopping, so i ate well all weekend. i got a call from my parents and got to find out all the news from back home in australia. i watched bedazzled on cable with my wife which turned out to be a half decent movie. i bought a playstation 2 and got state of emergency, thps3, crazy taxi AND a free dvd. it was sunny and warm all weekend (which never usually happens here in dublin). i hung out with my friends and had a drink and a laugh. it was a fucking great weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a nice lunch with ma dukes for moms day and caught a gallery show with her, by a carpenter turned "artist" at 46, inspirational....had lunch on the water saturday, just lounged in the sun, with a big smile cause my girls doctors appt was A++ and shes healthy, mmmm mozeralla sticks and cheesburgers....cooked a mean salmon with ceaser salad at 10pm on sat with some magic hats to wash it down, love late nite dinners...got stoned first thing sunday morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and watched all the news programs and talk shows for a few hours, im a media junkie...saturday was gorgeous and sunny, sunday was gorgeous and rainy....practiced practiced practiced the hand....did some laundry and went for some winding drives....going to see a show tonite and hang with some 12ozers....taking tues off!!

nice choice mr.abc...

my weekend:

i got my 2 days off from work. but i had to study my arse off for a test. so satuday we had a wonderful day. **** and i went to the haight because i had to sell off some clothes that i dont wear anymore. got a lot of money for it. then he bought like 8 cd's and we ate some pizza from escape from new york. did some photo copying for the issues that people want. and came home to a talkative cat.

yesterday we ate a big lunch with his mother for mother's day. went shopping for some stuff (i bought some pants and he bought a new watch as well as a new game. MR ABC....he is now stuck on the ps2...you guys are so alike). which by the way, you guys came up in one of our conversations. we really want to make it to ireland. but we're not sure when or how. then later that day, we ate dinner with my mother.

Guest --zeSto--

well just to add to the niceness ...

*Got my new patio cleaned off and bought a picnic table.

*Bought some fine RL paint for my new room and got a BJ from the girl who sold it to me.

*Didn't run out of money.

*Got a bit of a tan (the first time since last summer).

*Helped a friend harvest a few pounds.

* and I saw Ralph Wigum pee himself on the Simpsons !!

I'm listening to good music... I was happy even though I didn't go paint today like planned, but work just called and instead of working 4 hours tomorrow I have to work 8 and a half. If I were negative, I'd complain, but I'm not, I'm positive and happy, so it just means more money for the greed machine. Yah me!

Guest Wilt

lol just because im having trouble with one girl doesn't mean i can't get a girlfriend..just this girl in particular...and it doesn't make my life suck at all..i love my life...this weekend..lets seeee....yeah..went downtown to some chill bars and chilled with my friends...saturday..woke up...painted trains...went home...then i went out with my friends again...yesterday..i woke up...painted trains...went home..went to a bar and won 5 bucks off some chump playing pool...and TODAY...yes today...woke up..went to class...got that girl's number...we're going to do some action figure sketching tonight...word...shit is good...and tomorrow..im going to wake up..go to class for a little..and paint trains! wow...things are on the up and up....woooo...lol then...wilter runs out of money for the month and must hustle drunken fools in bars to play pool with him.

friday nite went biking. almost got into a fight and almost got caught by the cops. seriously it was alot of fun. saturday i just slept and ate all day saturday nite went biking it was funy got home at 12 or 1 i forgot and then sunday i went to my grandmas and ate more than a half a pound of shrimp and mad other food came home and played some ps2. it was a fun weekend.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i smoked out my little brother and sat around the house sitting on the computer and eating lots of oreos

Guest Stoney Blaze

I did'nt have to use my A-K!

...nah, seriously.

...boredom is peace! and I got sacks full of it!:D

mr. mang's 'don't worry be happy' reasons:

1.) school is almost over

2.) i have 3 free class periods daily

3.) i'm going back home right when school ends for 2 WEEKS

4.) gonna spend 4th of july with friends

5.) gonna shoot guns at the range when i go home (ak-47 + ar-15 +

mauser= good times)

6.) consolidated says they're still gonna use some of my stuff later on

7.) hopeful some people will go on the mental asylum trip

8.) just thankful to be living so close to philly

9.) thankful i haven't sent anyone at my school to the hospital yet

10.) thankful for my girlfriend and her family being so great

11.) going to have a little money soon

12.) may move back to louisville in less than a year. we'll see . . .

ok.. so i'm on campus... just kicking it.. all alone like usual- but then some guy with a funky hair cut and a suit comes up to me.. and sits down and ask- are you a model? and i was like uuh no.. and he's like i'm a scout.. blah blah blah you have that j' -yeah her look and he gives me a card. an appointment.. and i was like woah... what just happend here...

so yeah.. i guess thats good...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Beware of men with funny haircuts in suits.

My weekend was cool. Me and a friend were at the mall getting the mother's day shop on and this store was paying some girl to stand in the window perfectly still and model clothes. We wrote a bunch of funny shit on some cards and stuck them up to the window to distract her ... she was struggling not to laugh. Shit was hunk.

i'm getting a free feed and free booze from my company tomorrow night. the good times keep on coming!

devilush, good to hear from you again. check your mail. i hope you guys get your shit together, cos me and isabelle are looking forward to your visit :idea:

Archived