the hangover un-appreciation thread

Abracadabra

yeah, thanks god.....ya cunt.

how could god invent such a great thing like booze, then go and give us a hangover for enjoying it. bastards.

anyway, spent most of yesterday drunk. started off at around 1pm with my brother and his girlfriend. went to my aunt's boyfriend's birthday that afternoon for a bbq and stuff, and continued. then that night went to the pub with an old friend and proceeded to get sloshed. played pool all night with these 2 big ass samoans. funny bastards. damn did they kick our asses all over that place. and now i'm typing this feeling sorry for myself. at least i have 2moro off. i think i'll go commit suicide

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i got drunk as fuck off st ides last night, ran around drop kicking garbage cans and scaring chinese peckerwoods...tried to sleep that night but kept waking up dehydrated as fuck.....woke up this morning feelin thirsty and shitty...but i sipped some 211 and smoked some bomb this afternoon and now I FEEL GRREEAT bout to go bomb and drink more and party biatch

didnt go to bed until 6AM on friday and woke up at 10....went to class and came back and napped for 2 hours or so...didnt eat a thing...started to drink heavily at around 8:30...lost memory of events following...rumored to have passed out at 10:30...woke up at 2PM with a ridiculous hang over...ouch...im takin it easy tonite boys

im horrible....i gotta drink at least 4 fortys or more to get hungover.

i stopped getting them since i drink so much...or maybe im just perma hungover. who knows...but i have had hangovers that left me wishing i would just die and get it over with....you know...headache so bad you wish you would just get shot and the dry heaves at the same time for a good 3 or four hours. the lady mary jane is what i need though...cause i dont take ibuprofren cause it makes my stomach bleed.

mmm....isnt being an alchoholic great.

Originally posted by amorphic

hahaha amen. I'm currently on recovery mode myself. It doesn't get much skankier than mountain dew+mccormick's vodka.

yes it does.......how about Sam's choice Lemon Lime and Popov......awww.yeah.hahaha.

fuck taht shit...

got home from work, played a little on the axe, drank a few mgd's, then got captured by the sound of my brother playing dance dance revolution upstairs, fucking drinking and jumping around on a mat to arrows and techno music is the motherfucking shit..........for all of those that like to get fucked the hell up....try this.

TNT: take a shot glass, double shot if you got the balls........50% tequila (jose cuervo cheap piss is recommended) 50% tabasco sauce...dont even think about it, just swig that shit....and dont take a lemon slice like a fucking sorority girl you fuckign pussies....i cant stand it when fucking guys take a shot of tequila and then follow it up with a lemon or salt and shit...i mean what the fuck is that?!?!?

Fucking pussies.

Gangsta.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

fuck taht shit...

TNT: 50% tequila (jose cuervo cheap piss is recommended) 50% tabasco sauce.

Up here we call that a Prairie Fire. Its the shot you buy your friend when its their bday. Guaranteed to make your face say :yuck:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Prairie Fires are fucking murderous. As are Buffalo Sweats (switch the Tabasco with jalapeño sauce).

But yeah, I'm in the hangover boat, for the second day in a row. Got smashed Friday at a huge salsa concert in a town plaza (dollar beers, $2.50 drinks), then crashed at a homie's pad and completely destroyed the place with shaving cream for some reason, then shit gets blurry. Woke up feeling like death.

Then last night I went to a reggae concert, got re-smashed, hit up a few bars afterwards, then brught people back and drank at my place till 5 am. Laughed my ass off when my best friend's date, who he was drooling over for, turned out to be a lesbian.

And now, it's back to hangover mode. There's a gin and tonic in the fridge that nobody drank last night, and it's looking mighty tasty right now.

i was totally gone friday night like most people.. girls birthday so i started sipping a 2-6 of bacardi black at like 2 got in a limo at like 8 drank more then tagged alot and somehow got home. havent been this hungover in a long time, all i want to do is sleeeeeeeeeep.

:sick:

Archived