Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Hand Written Alphabet

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Harpo Marx, May 10, 2002.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

2. CRone

CRone Guest

3. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

good thread idea. i'll post my chicken scratch here.

5. sect one

sect one Elite Member

i believe this thread was made as a joke since all these threads are being made for little things thought you guys would catch on

6. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

nah. just figured id start this for the hell of it. some people have cool alpahabets.

7. KaMeArT

KaMeArT Junior Member

8. Jetz

Jetz New Jack

CRone made the same thread last week. . .

9. cazper

cazper Guest

now i know my ABC's wont u come and sing with me.......

10. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

because i'm so damn bored...
    [​IMG]

11. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

jesus christ boy. the first thing i said when I started the topic was NO handstyles, meaning Im requesting an absence of them, and don't want any.

12. Smok

Smok Guest

Actually, there is a non-handstyle alphabet there, and I'm assuming there were a couple at one point. Non-handstyle? Is that the proper word? One of you smart kids help me out here.

13. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

^^^...he means the way you write that isn't related to graff...like in school or whatever.:rolleyes:

14. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

15. Smok

Smok Guest

Yeah I know, but there is a sheet full of just plain printed letters in the other thread. Dammit, this is getting confusing.