the gun range today

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you shooting in the city, or are you still out of town?

I live near a special effects place that rents guns and blanks (and all sorts of crazy ill pyrotechnic shit) and I do a lot of business with them. Sometimes I'll roll over there during their lunch break, and we fire off blank rounds in the back of the warehouse. Fun stuff.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by hulk hogan@Feb 20 2006, 06:27 PM

heard of this place on northern in queens.

dunno about the assault rifle usage.

if tis public its prob in LI. i havent found a public one yet....

glock .40s are money. my gal's old man has a glock 27 .40, but cant have it in his possession anymore, cause the dipshit flashed it at a guy who cut him off. hopefully this means ill get it for a good price. so fucking ill, with the clip thats basically a grip extender. the only issue i have with glocks are the safety, shit is weak.

Guest HESHIANDET

im not sure what model i was shooting, they werent compact, 10 shot clip.

i like that safety, ready to go whenever. def comes off like a gun that is entirely designed for clapping someone. i mean they are all designed for it, but that shit is kind ignorant.

Guest HESHIANDET

i went to the police station straight from the range. gonna take the "course" when i get back from cali. the "course" is $100. to some fat ass redneck who says i sat through some shit. then i get finger printed and wait 8 weeks.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Feb 20 2006, 10:42 PM

i went to the police station straight from the range. gonna take the "course" when i get back from cali. the "course" is $100. to some fat ass redneck who says i sat through some shit. then i get finger printed and wait 8 weeks.

The topic on csi is fat chicks right now.....