Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the greatest story ever told is not contained within this link. but there is fighting

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Nov 8, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So, as far as I remember everyone in this situation got out of high school several years ago. Anyway, let's get on with it.

So while my ex girlfriend was with this guy at first, she cheated on him 3 times with me. Each time she called him and let him know blah blah blah. (oh, also keep in mind this guy use to be a pretty good friend of mine). So I find out recently he's been going around telling people that he wants to kill me. This is confusing because my ex girlfriend always told me that he held me in somewhat of a high respect, as I did him until I found out about this. She says he said it once to her and she asked him never to say it again and she thought that would fix any problem. Well, first of all.. he told her he only said it once, but i have spoken to several people and they all say he has said it on several occassions. And it isn't as if somehow I was brought up in the conversation and he said this.. oh no, this retard just says it randomly. One of my friends said they recall a particular time when they were talking about the movie Army of Darkness and he just said "Man, I really wish that iloveboxcars was dead." Second, just because she told him not to say it doesn't mean he isn't still thinking it. I tried explaining this to her but she didn't understand, and this is one of the many reasons i'm glad im not dating her anymore (stupidity).

onward to the exciting part of the story..

So I walk up to him and confront him about telling people that he was going to kill me i said something like "so you are going to kill me "john" fucking kill me then " and i handed him a kitchen knife and raised my hands in the air (full knowing this retard wasnt gonig to do shit) he just stared at me and i said "you better fucking kill me "john" because if you don't i'm going to tear you to pieces you piece of shit." so i grab the knife back and throw it on the ground and give him a nice little shove. he walks back to me (and me totally not expecting this) he socks me in the jaw.. there is already alittle blood coming out of my mouth, this sorta made me happy.. so i punched him in the face acouple times, he grabbed me and threw me against a wallfor some reason my mouth was almost pouring blood and i suddenly get this idea. fight club comes to mind when i wipe some of the blood off my face. fuck yes, i think.. so i just start whaling on him, and after awhile of throwing him around and socking him in the jaw and ribs he falls. so i climb on tom of him and put my face right over his and let my blood drip down onto his face.. he closes his mouth all tight (all the time he is trying to punch me but i have him in a pretty good hold) so i pinch his nose closed and just start coughing as much blood i can right on his mouth (he will have to open sometime) and when he finally does so much blood goes into his mouth it was just fucking fantastic. i then stand up go to my car and drive home. the end.

(i stopped caring about punctuation and capitals, sue me.)

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

YOU WIN A FUN-TASTIC BEACH GETAWAY

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

i hope you were laughing hysterically the whole time

4. In that order:

1. She's a bitch

2. He's an idiot

3. You're sick

5. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

Right on, the fucker got what he deserved from what it sounds like.

Good story.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

the worst part about this, is the bitch is gonna think ya'll were fighting over her, instead of over his shit talking... though, i'd say you did deserve to get punched, too bad kid was a punk.

is his name ihateboxcars?

7. $360

$360 Elite Member

*mental note*stay on iloveboxcars good side

8. iloveboxcars

Wait, why did I deserve to get punched?

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

just for confronting all immature like....

10. iloveboxcars

I dunno, he was the one going around telling people he wanted to kill me. I confronted my ex rather calmly and when I found out that he indeed had told people he wanted to kill me, I became rather p-o'd.

p-o'd is a fantastic "word."

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

if i were the guy getting blood in my mouth and such, id come back for revenge x10000000000000.

12. THEdude

THEdude Member

yeah he might piss on your grill fool. hehe
    j/k.
    good story.

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

you should tell all your friends you have aids

14. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

me too, yikeS!

15. iloveboxcars

hahaha, and hope it gets around to him... not a bad idea at all.