the greatest story ever told is not contained within this link. but there is fighting

iloveboxcars

So, as far as I remember everyone in this situation got out of high school several years ago. Anyway, let's get on with it.

So while my ex girlfriend was with this guy at first, she cheated on him 3 times with me. Each time she called him and let him know blah blah blah. (oh, also keep in mind this guy use to be a pretty good friend of mine). So I find out recently he's been going around telling people that he wants to kill me. This is confusing because my ex girlfriend always told me that he held me in somewhat of a high respect, as I did him until I found out about this. She says he said it once to her and she asked him never to say it again and she thought that would fix any problem. Well, first of all.. he told her he only said it once, but i have spoken to several people and they all say he has said it on several occassions. And it isn't as if somehow I was brought up in the conversation and he said this.. oh no, this retard just says it randomly. One of my friends said they recall a particular time when they were talking about the movie Army of Darkness and he just said "Man, I really wish that iloveboxcars was dead." Second, just because she told him not to say it doesn't mean he isn't still thinking it. I tried explaining this to her but she didn't understand, and this is one of the many reasons i'm glad im not dating her anymore (stupidity).

onward to the exciting part of the story..

So I walk up to him and confront him about telling people that he was going to kill me i said something like "so you are going to kill me "john" fucking kill me then " and i handed him a kitchen knife and raised my hands in the air (full knowing this retard wasnt gonig to do shit) he just stared at me and i said "you better fucking kill me "john" because if you don't i'm going to tear you to pieces you piece of shit." so i grab the knife back and throw it on the ground and give him a nice little shove. he walks back to me (and me totally not expecting this) he socks me in the jaw.. there is already alittle blood coming out of my mouth, this sorta made me happy.. so i punched him in the face acouple times, he grabbed me and threw me against a wallfor some reason my mouth was almost pouring blood and i suddenly get this idea. fight club comes to mind when i wipe some of the blood off my face. fuck yes, i think.. so i just start whaling on him, and after awhile of throwing him around and socking him in the jaw and ribs he falls. so i climb on tom of him and put my face right over his and let my blood drip down onto his face.. he closes his mouth all tight (all the time he is trying to punch me but i have him in a pretty good hold) so i pinch his nose closed and just start coughing as much blood i can right on his mouth (he will have to open sometime) and when he finally does so much blood goes into his mouth it was just fucking fantastic. i then stand up go to my car and drive home. the end.

(i stopped caring about punctuation and capitals, sue me.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

the worst part about this, is the bitch is gonna think ya'll were fighting over her, instead of over his shit talking... though, i'd say you did deserve to get punched, too bad kid was a punk.

is his name ihateboxcars?

Wait, why did I deserve to get punched?

Originally posted by $360

*mental note*stay on iloveboxcars good side

Oh no, see being on my bad side isn't a bad thing at all. BUT being on my good side.. or even excellent side and then mistreating my trust or what have you.. well, you don't want to do that.

note: I am never this violent, I am usually a very calm person. very calm.

Actually no.. no it isn't. It is completely ignorant to go after the guy who your girlfriend cheated on you with. The guy never made any promises to you, the girl did. It's the girls problem not the guys. Plus he jumped into the equasion long before me and my ex were really done with each other. (she apparently still isn't done with me.. she just wants a break.. but i'm done with her) so really, if anyone should be doing any killing it's me. But I just don't give a fuck.

well, hooray for inspiration.

A good scene to watch to get hyped for fighting is that scene in Good Will Hunting where they hop out of the car and start fighting these dudes on the basketball court because one of them beat Matt Damon up when they were little.

Watching that scene led directly to me going to my arch ememy's house at 5 am and trying to fight him. Well, there was a little beer involved also. And by little I mean 16.

Archived