The Greatest Rapper Of All Time Died On March 9th

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i'm sorry duders but i can't let this go...

who. the. fuck. cares.

i mean it's interesting trivia i guess...but all the rest in peace shout outs...i mean, this guy was just another celebrity really. rappers get shot, rappers die, people get shot, people die, none of you knew him personally. people just get their draws in a wad about this because his stoner mom milked the media surrounding her son's death for all it was worth...yeah, it's such a huge injustice that this case has gone cold, blah blah blah...what about unsolved, swept-under-the-rug cases in which regular, un-famous people were brutally killed? you guys could really give half a shart about that huh...

thanks, venting's over...

Originally posted by SPRACK ATTACK@Mar 9 2006, 07:00 PM

who. the. fuck. cares.

i mean it's interesting trivia i guess...but all the rest in peace shout outs...i mean, this guy was just another celebrity really. rappers get shot, rappers die, people get shot, people die, none of you knew him personally. people just get their draws in a wad about this because his stoner mom milked the media surrounding her son's death for all it was worth...yeah, it's such a huge injustice that this case has gone cold, blah blah blah...what about unsolved, swept-under-the-rug cases in which regular, un-famous people were brutally killed? you guys could really give half a shart about that huh...

you must be the dumbest most ignorant motherfucker i have ever seen post on this board.Not only are you disrespecting a person who has passed away and was loved by many, never claimed to big a big gangster.who the fuck are you to tell us what we care about, nigga you dont know shit. you have probably been sheltered by your mommy and daddy your whole life and thats why you cant relate to the topic.So go put your coldplay cd in, cry about this unjustice world while you sit in the suburbs and comment on things you know nothing about

i realy wasnt gonna respond to all the emo fag comments,but considering this is a graffiti site you would figure theyre would be some real hip hop heads instead you get guys trying to be girls who cry about oppression

Originally posted by SPRACK ATTACK@Mar 9 2006, 06:00 PM

who. the. fuck. cares.

he made good music.

hes dead now, so he cant make great music.

RIP B.I.G

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Mar 9 2006, 06:10 PM

you must be the dumbest most ignorant motherfucker i have ever seen post on this board.Not only are you disrespecting a person who has passed away and was loved by many, never claimed to big a big gangster.who the fuck are you to tell us what we care about, nigga you dont know shit. you have probably been sheltered by your mommy and daddy your whole life and thats why you cant relate to the topic.So go put your coldplay cd in, cry about this unjustice world while you sit in the suburbs and comment on things you know nothing about

i realy wasnt gonna respond to all the emo fag comments,but considering this is a graffiti site you would figure theyre would be some real hip hop heads instead you get guys trying to be girls who cry about oppression

zinged..

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Mar 9 2006, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Mar 9 2006, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SPRACK ATTACK@Mar 9 2006, 07:00 PM

who. the. fuck. cares.

[/b]

haha

thats the real shit nigga

why does it even matter?

Why can't niggas just pay their respects to whomever they choose?

Why do people care so much about the next man's actions, esp in situations where it has no effect on your their own lives whatsoever?

Why can't people just agree to disagree and let shit be?

questions, nigga..questions..

I, for one, feel its a shame that Biggie or any other "entertainer" has to die in this manner..and I think his death should be remembered if only to highlight how senseless it was..shits retarded for real..hopefully someone will learn something..

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 9 2006, 07:20 PM

Wait... did someone just say Biggie never claimed to be a big gangster?

compared to every single rapper out here who is either claiming to be in a gang, or everytime you hear them in a interview or in a video they are trying toi portay that they are the hardest most ruthless killer, you never seen that from big.Maybe in his early years when he was still just a broke dude selling crack in brooklyn, but he was always on some smooth , "im fat but ive still fucked more bitches they you" tip , even during the whole thing with tupac, instead of trying to market off of beef and make it all big and shit like rappers to today (50 cent, eminem , jay-z, nas , ect) he didnt even respond , never even said the dudes name on record.so go read all his interviews and please quote one where he claims to be a big gangster

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 9 2006, 11:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 9 2006, 11:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAMPS@Mar 9 2006, 06:48 PM

last I remember, MF Doom is still alive...and that aint MF doom

doom isn't that good a rapper. sorry people, you have to admit that.

[/b]

I'd have to agree...

MF Doom has some interesting stuff but not interesting enough to stay on my Ipod for more than a day or two

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Mar 9 2006, 06:35 PM

compared to every single rapper out here who is either claiming to be in a gang... etc

I seriously can't believe you're actually trying to argue this.