Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Great Photography Superthread

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by H. Lecter, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

Ive never take a portrait before. So i figured id try. I hate black and white, but this one seemed to work.

This local rapers want me to take photos for his cd cover sometime soon. So eh

couuple.jpg

2. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

So i met up with this local rapper. And i showed him my blog and spoke to him about his music. He wants me to do an interview now because " you ask alot of good questions" but i was just feeling the situatuon out and his attitude, you know asking about his new album.
    He asked for a price and i didnt quote him one. So i dont know how to go about it. Am i charging him for my skills at taking photos? Or am i charging him for my time spent taking taking photos... Eh idk he is a photo of hos dog.

good ol scabby.jpg

3. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Time plus per shot plus per shot used for publication.

Knowcashvalue likes this.
  4. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Aha ha haa, amazing the difference one letter makes, eh? Lolz.

Fist 666 and Knowcashvalue like this.
  5. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

6. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

7. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

Hey guys, i mgot a new post. Up on the blog. Inervew with a rapper who goes by the name mulu....he got pissed when i called him mula

IMG_20170405_220132_948.jpg

IMG_20170329_200418_842.jpg

65590003.jpg

8. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

Film looks so much cooler

baby head.jpg

9. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

10. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Did not read much of the app rant. Nice pics. 1st thought is are Bone Thugs still around and does anyone even know who they are anymore, lolz. That was hot for a minute in 96. Tattoo on boxer's back says "valuable," wonder if that's what he wanted/thought it was. All bongs use water, that's not a "water bong" that's a gravity bong. BTW, the word bong comes from a Thai word. And that's one to grow on!

11. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

We call that a bucket in Australia

12. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to get better at this writing thing, it's not easy. It takes time to learn a writing style. I'm getting help here and there but i just cannot seem to break move passed the learning curve. All crits help.

13. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

14. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

15. Knowcashvalue

Knowcashvalue New Jack

One Man Banned likes this.