The great MAPO hoax

Gunm

I'd just like to say that despite the best advice given, Mapo has elected to slap us in our collective faces o' hallowed 12 ozer's

think about it.....if he took what we said to heart, would said thread have continued for 6+ pages?

I posted a few "help me 12 oz, my romantic life needs assistance threads" since august and i needed no more than per say....a page or two of shit talk, adivce and witty anecdotes before i got what i needed and that was it.

That whole Mapo thread was like watching a car accident in slow motion with sports caster commentary to spice things up a little bit.

Seriously, i waste a lot of free time on 12 oz but not enough to keep hearing about someone REPEATED attempts to score with the same lame girl we never even got to see a flick of despite ol' Mapo syrups continual and dignity stripping attempts to cyber-woo.

I think at this point it was all a hoax...an elaborate attempt for Mapo to transcend his bleak and washed out midwest existence.

Mapo.....thank you for wasting my time and advice...at least Seeking got something out of it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

^^^

Please refer to the "Help Mapo Get a Date" thread...a lesson in what NOT to do when pursuing a girl you like

man if your gonna do what mapo did in that thread you might as well chop off your dick and give it to your mom. we tried a number of times to try and help that fucking coke addict and he just whatever the fuck he wanted which is why he is where he is now.

Archived