the great ideas thread

juggernaut

You know those good ideas you have, but you don't have the money, resources or initiative to actualize? Let's fucking hear them!

These are mine, with help of a couple friends:

Ninja Pizza:

This would be a pizza delivery service. We'd serve real New York style pizza, but we'd do it dressed as ninjas, complete with face masks and sais or nunchuks . I'd also make the delivery guys ride Ninja motorcycles from the 80's with the cheezy white/red paint jobs and "rising sun" graphics (with some sort of holder attached for the pizzas). To summon customers to the door, each delivery ninja would have a mini-gong, NO ringing of doorbells! No english will be spoken, only "engrish".

our motto would be "full satisfaction, or it's Seppuku for us."

El Cholo Loco:

This would be a Mexican food restaraunt. The whole place would have a so-Cal barrio theme. All male employees must wear Dickies (pants or shorts), a wife beater, white t-shirt or Ben Davis/Dickies shirt, and Nike Cortezes. Girls can wear similar clothes or super-slutty chola shit. Any older male employee must dress like a veterano. All white employees will wear nametags that say "li'l casper". Locs are optional for all staff. The menu will be written in a tamed-down "CHAZ" style font (has to be legible for the hueros).

is "hueros" the correct spelling?

(i had the idea of doing "El Huero Loco" instead, and make all white folk dress up like gangsters, but that'd just be dumb. i'd have to hire all white people, and they can't cook Mexican food for shit.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

you know those juicers where you can throw in all types of fruits and veggies

and it spits out the super~veg~shake for you to sip on ?

well I want a Distiller that works the same!

You can drop fruits, berries, apples, corn, potatos, tomatos, anything in it.

And out comes the alcohol version. hootie hoo!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

you know those juicers where you can throw in all types of fruits and veggies

and it spits out the super~veg~shake for you to sip on ?

well I want a Distiller that works the same!

You can drop fruits, berries, apples, corn, potatos, tomatos, anything in it.

And out comes the alcohol version. hootie hoo!

now thats a great idea!!!!:idea:

i was thinking once of making a video game where you stand on tall buildings and you get to throw shit down (pennies, nickels, bricks, rocks... etc) and your points would be based on what you kill (or damage and how much it is damaged) and the size of what you threw down. (ie: a penny slicing a cop from the sears tower would far surpass a cinder block denting a school bus) and there would be wind resistance and whatnot. kind of like a high quality cheesy romp game with nice bloody gore.

Archived