Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

Discussion in 'Music' started by shai, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

Yeah, hoping for the best for him but it's a wonder they have kept it going this long. Hoping bobby has a speedy recovery.

2. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

surprised they still tour like they do. Phil & Bob got money.

3. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

They both love making music and do it for the fans. Plus they support a lot of people through doing shows and tours. Years ago I met an old head used to tour with the band doing various things, he told me he still got hook ups to any shows he wanted to go to anytime just cause he was with them for years. He had one of the craziest laminate collections i've ever seen, really cool dude.
    I'm more surprised they do things like 9 shows in 10 days, at one spot and just crush it.

yomommasaho likes this.
  4. Freddy Mercury

Freddy Mercury Member

New issue of Rolling Stone------Anybody cop it yet?

5. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

6. theme from the bottom

theme from the bottom Veteran Member

Post is written with a heavy heart....

My friend and 12ozr "spectr" aka "Illumunati" passed away last night. I feel it appropriate to post it in here, as this was one of the threads ol' boy still posted on, on here, and I believe you knew him, shai. I'm super bummed. Memorial service tomorrow in CA. He's not being buried in his home town of Boston, as his immediate family is all out that way, now. Rest In Peace, JT. You're missed, brother.

yomommasaho likes this.
  7. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

8. tucksoe

tucksoe Senior Member

Sorry to hear that...rip

9. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

10. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

top of the page

moment of silence

11. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

RIP. Solid bloke always down for a chat. That's just the worst news.

Thoughts out to all those that new him, family and friends.

12. Milk Grenades

Milk Grenades Dirty Dozen Crew

that's nuts!! wow. i haven't been on 12oz in awhile. probably a year or two, and it's probably been the same length, if not, longer that i've spoken with him.

but, he just hit me up on aim last week, inviting me to this show in santa cruz and an upcoming one in june in tahoe. i told him i'd try and make it out....we chatted briefly catching up on life.

bummed:eek:

13. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

Damn, this is some real shitty news. Haven't been on this site for long but dude seemed mad cool, chatted with him once or twice on tc. Thoughts go out to everyone who knew him personally.

R.I.P. Ill

14. Freddy Mercury

Freddy Mercury Member

RIP to a fellow head* Condolences to those that were close......

15. yomommasaho

yomommasaho Veteran Member

dude lived the life, fuckin knew it, let everyone know

rest in power, mad respect