the graffiti version of VH1's "before they were famous"

Average White Railfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks fr8 lover...chunk rock......that forst one is cense right???......bump this thread is in the in demand!!!

average i know u got files for days..post it up....

on the side note did any one ever catch while benching ... the car dream and i think pak did for saafir hobo junction...BOX CAR SESSION"S...first

well i was just using the vh1 thing, thats how they became "famous".

not famous in the sense of a celebrity or a superstar, cause like dougie fresh said. the only stars i know are in the sky. even though it is safe to say some writers "famous". Fab5 freddie is a famous writer. some writers are "famous" for appearing in mailboxes, magazines and websites worldwide. some are "famous" because the talk a lot, and some are famous simply because the rock shit and rock it good. sorry to confuse you but i didnt mean "famous" in a superhuman sense.

hows this for your overstanding:

"before they were....better than they are now"

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

hey is that the same pier or different ...I see a little coi tag...

yes its the same pier. i was there when he did it jerky. and it's a "COTF" tag....a short-lived 2 man crew consisting of polar and pier.

Originally posted by boogie hands

that ich is halarious....just goes to show everyone has their fair share of shit running....anyone who acts like they dont gets the dick sandwich....i wish i could post the felon i caught the other day....inspiring indeed

boy i wish i had a scanner at home (well not really) but if i did id go to the serious files. man i got dirt on all the self proclaimed cool guys and "old school fools"

Archived