The Graffiti Subculture

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SOCCERMOM 1

65 dollars, that's a pretty penny....a cheap pair of MITRE soccer shoes would be a considerable choice. those books are to be baby-rack-ribbed. i too, however, would like to hear feedback on that book if anyone's seen it.

rebooks vs book

yeah if i had 65 bucks i'd rather buy the book than a damn pair of rebooks, they say that knowledge is power and that no price can be put on the pursuit of knowledge. but have fun w/ those rebooks i'm sure you'll get alot of out of them.... geek.

hmm who is nancy mcdonald? and what does she know about graffiti subculture shit you can save your self like 45 bux and get espos the art of getting over and at least thats from someone that knows whats up

it prolly comes with a glossery of all the hottest graffiti terms on the streets too for everynoe to read up on

Re: rebooks vs book

Originally posted by cholo

yeah if i had 65 bucks i'd rather buy the book than a damn pair of rebooks, they say that knowledge is power and that no price can be put on the pursuit of knowledge. but have fun w/ those rebooks i'm sure you'll get alot of out of them.... geek.

geek..rebooks are dope..dont front..and the book looks dumb did any of you read the description to the book..lol...

Archived