The Graf Writters Guide to...BOSTON

Guest The Fonz

Guest The Fonz

I am heading up to Boston this weekend with a bunch of emos, but I'm trying to see some action. Can anyone give me a heads up as to where to see graf, and where NOT to paint... If you don't want to blow up spots, email me. ...

c'mon guys I would do it fer you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I believe its an animal from down under...sorta like a big bird that cant fly..

I think youre talking about a pooblakonctin, actually.

Guest KING OF HELL

i'll hook ya up wit my pal Sully O"mally. Him an Chaahlie Cavanaugh can take you siringe hunting over at Revere beach. Its a wickid PAAAAAHHHTY YA MUSH!

Guest The Fonz

Thanks for all the help guys... I had a wicked good time.. Nazis & rich white kids, WOW!...

It's been a long time since I've seen people rockin' SS patches @ the bar.

It's also great to know that cocaine is big everywhere!

i know somespots

theres a spot right next to the boston police station, its mad phat, all theill taggers tag there...u wouldnt b a tagger if u hadnt tagged there...fuck you bitch...i'd tell u spots but you'd just blow shit up....if you wanna see some ill tags, take the red line to North Quincy...you'll eventually end upgoing by a lot of buildings w/tags on it...its a good spot....and if u take the red line 2 JFKUMASS, theres walls near there if u follow the tracks, you'll find mad tags...peace nigga

Re: i know somespots

Originally posted by ENOS2002

theres a spot right next to the boston police station, its mad phat, all theill taggers tag there...u wouldnt b a tagger if u hadnt tagged there...fuck you bitch...i'd tell u spots but you'd just blow shit up....if you wanna see some ill tags, take the red line to North Quincy...you'll eventually end upgoing by a lot of buildings w/tags on it...its a good spot....and if u take the red line 2 JFKUMASS, theres walls near there if u follow the tracks, you'll find mad tags...peace nigga

Talk about blowing spots, Enos I thought your bitch ass learned to stop posting on here. You black now enos? Use the "nigga" word freely? I quarentee you go out and say that you get pimp slapped the fuck up. So just close your account here, and quit posting you fucking herby guk.

Originally posted by Ibex Moon

what ever happened to guys like Rize,Wombat,ALert,Sly..Umm..The other IMOK kids that were painting there..Target,etc..they still around?

Most of those guys left because of the climate. Wombat is still in Boston and paints every once and a while. He does some gallery type stuff. Same for the IMOK guys. A lot of them moved and the one's that didn't don't paint very much (unless you count canvases.)

Look around NYC long enough, you'll find a couple of those guys.

Guest Top Taco

Spots to check out

Take inbound redline train to ASHMONT make sure you go late 12:00 am is good time alot of good spots out there. There is also a big legal wall in kenmore sq you cant miss it. Go to the "slab" on newbury st to meet any writers. its under a Mes piece on this roof top next to virgin records. explore neighborhoods around central sq cambridge off mass ave. take orange line to forrest hills again go late to be safe. umm theres alot of other places. motion tag trains in harvard sq

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

Re: Spots to check out

Originally posted by Top Taco

Take inbound redline train to ASHMONT make sure you go late 12:00 am is good time alot of good spots out there. There is also a big legal wall in kenmore sq you cant miss it. Go to the "slab" on newbury st to meet any writers. its under a Mes piece on this roof top next to virgin records. explore neighborhoods around central sq cambridge off mass ave. take orange line to forrest hills again go late to be safe. umm theres alot of other places. motion tag trains in harvard sq

dont know the last time you went to kenmore, but that big legal no longer exists.

Archived