THE GOVERNATOR

duh-rye-won

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=2055335

Los Angeles-AP -- A spokesman says Arnold Schwarzenegger won't apologize for calling lawmakers "girlie men," despite suggestions the remark was sexist and homophobic.

The California governor made the comment during a rally on Saturday, claiming Democrats were delaying the budget by catering to special interests.

Schwarzenegger was referring to lawmakers he says won't admit they'd prefer to represent unions and trial lawyers.

He told a cheering crowd, "If they don't have the guts, I call them `girlie men.'"

He lifted the term from a "Saturday Night Live" skit in which two Schwarzenegger-worshipping weightlifters mock those who don't meet their standards of physical perfection.

Democrats say the remarks were insulting to women and gays and distract from budget

http://arnoldgovernor.net/governator.jpg'>

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Nekro

What with the droughts, hurricanes, earthquakes, deserts, semi-retarded actor-governors (reagan, now ahhnold), and mountains I seriously don't think god intended for people to live in California.

Please tell us about the mysterious hurricanes. Because I never seen em in Cali. Try the East and Southeast.

And I'd rather have mountains than boring flatness. Deserts only make up a small percentage of Cali, and the earthquakes are fun to ride.

Cali rules.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by fermentor666

Way to go California, you fucktards

i voted against, dipshit!

shit aint burger kang fool!

Originally posted by fermentor666

Haha, get the fuck outta here he said "girlie men". Way to go California, you fucktards (except for my family out there).

ha ha ha, you're just jealous because we're the cultural center of the United States.

Have fun in your midwest wasteland (or east coast dumping ground)donkey.