the good old days...

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by joe

AHHHHHHH-That was refreshing- YESSSSSSS

Did the 8th flik down say "ESPO"? 93?......Im not sure...... just asking.....!:confused:

it most certainly does. look how in that hollow he does his 3d as just single lines, rather than connecting them to the letters. fuckin dope.

this post is real dope over all, even on top of that old school Philly shit (peep those hands on the espo and the sew throwup on that pre, and the crispos). i too wish you could see stuff of this qualtiy in the yards these days. i guess its not that bad, probably alot more to catch. still though.

do you mind if i ask where these were caught, especially the flats?

Originally posted by joewelcome

man, fr8s are cool, but this post takes it back to when they were DOPE. no dumb shit, just letters strong enough to put dents in your forehead.

is that a Key next to the Sent on the 1986 subway? i'd love to see that.

got the Sak, Rac Foto whole car?

yeah, those were the only pieces you saw back then...subway writers crossing over and the stuff pre was doing.

everytime you saw a car had something on it you knew it was going to being something to flick.