the good cheer thread/ make rental smile

rental

this thread is not just for me, but anyone that needs a smile. and yes im ripping off the thread idea/name.

my story:

right now im pretty down. im trying to abstain from

taking anti depressants anymore. ive been off since

the middle of july. im having a hard time today. maybe

hormones are a part of it. also, its getting into the

meat of the semester, and it just seems like so much

to do in so little time. and you know i have to throw

relationship problems into the mix as well.

so, thank you to anyone who will make me smile.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did the same thing in high school (cold turkey'd the anti-depressants) good for you.

im only good at making people feel better in person. my personal suggestion (if you don't have school work to finish) watch a stupid movie.. like .. strange brew or half baked or something of that nature.. it'll take your mind off whatever it's on for acouple hours.

Guest mikro137

ok heres my suggetion on the movie tip

KILLER BUD

it stars bud bundy and that guy from unsolved mysteries. its seriously the most terrible , yet somehow funny movie ever.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

shut up you goofy bitches.

:lol:

please. who's the one making a bunch of threads about girls and talking about how you like mighty mouse now?

2. mr boxcars,

yes, ive done the cold turkey thing a few times, but not for the same reasons as now. i just heard that the longer youre on it, the worse withdrawl is. and the drug companies swear to god theres no withdrawl...they need this shit stuffed down their throat for a year and stopped, see what they think on the second or third day.

i mostly want to make a really honest attempt at trying to live without them. if i cant? i guess ill be a legal junkie again. however, im not sure at what point i should say "okay, i really do need pills to shake it out in this shit hole."

3. thank you for nice replys.

gracias deliss. i bet youre hot. but i cant remember.

eres tan linda?

oh, yum, pizza. it has been too long. my man offered to buy me pizza the other day. probably from his work. whatever. i declined.

memo to me: i need to get on the whole passport thing. aus/oz/hot boys it all sounds the same to me.

Originally posted by rental

please. who's the one making a bunch of threads about girls and talking about how you like mighty mouse now?

2. mr boxcars,

yes, ive done the cold turkey thing a few times, but not for the same reasons as now. i just heard that the longer youre on it, the worse withdrawl is. and the drug companies swear to god theres no withdrawl...they need this shit stuffed down their throat for a year and stopped, see what they think on the second or third day.

i mostly want to make a really honest attempt at trying to live without them. if i cant? i guess ill be a legal junkie again. however, im not sure at what point i should say "okay, i really do need pills to shake it out in this shit hole."

3. thank you for nice replys.

i feel you. i dont know how hard it is for people to get off an addiction, because although i've been addicted to things before (alcohol, cigarettes, anti-depressants) it's always been really easy for me to just quit. i guess that means i have willpower.

i'd say stick with it. even if you go through depressed mode sometimes your whole life in general feels a lot better. it isn't a dream like it is with the pills.

i remember when i first started taking them.. i was like.. damn... everyone feels this good all the time?

obviously not. but anyway.. good luck. i have faith.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hey there rental, i just woke up after 3 hours of sleep and i kinda feel like shit but i'd share my breakfast with you anytime. keep your boobs up girl

i did the same thing also earlier in my life. i felt kinda stupid taking pills to make me happy i guess..i wanted to be genuinely happy instead of having this artificial smile slapped on my face. theres some shitty days, yeah, but it'll all work out..things'll look up, promise.