the gods made heavy metal and they saw that it was good...

angelofdeath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to shutmdown

seems to me that every writer is somewhat self promotin....everyone wants to be spotted, seen, and a moment of fame...but most of all they do it for themselves. to get on someone for posting flicks and slipping in some of their own is perfectly fine. take a good look at the crew you are in if im not mistaken they have done the same. this message board is for posting flicks of graff, conversating and commenting in an adult manner, but not for fools running their mouth and trying to start shit...thats signs of insecurity and jealousy.

blab blab blab blab blab.....ya'll stale ass constipated muthafuckas make me miss Krisp's big blabber mouth. The grandma flick is funny, you know its funny, anybody who doesnt get a chuckle out of that needs some dark glasses, a german shepard, and a stick.

you got me though... I'm jealous of his fly ass whip, his mansion in the Hamptons, and the playboy bunnies he rocks on each arm. :sarcasm face: even if dude stopped making letters that looked like they had cancer, I still dont see anything to be jealous of.

Point is though - your boy can serve shit up annonymously to everybody on message boards, get mad when he gets caught, get madder when people give it back to him, but you're gonna call me immature. oh the irony is giving me a bellyache. :as if I gave a fuck face:

You're wrong about the boards, they are for everybody. Those who choose to stay perpetually 4 years old and die happy, as well as those who want to give themselves heart attacks over whether or not people like their little spraypaintings on trains and shit.

As for the self promotion, please go back and look at the pack he posted while I provide the Sesame Street background music:

"One of these kids is doin his own thing/

One of these kids is not the same..."

Go give each other some enimas, and then come out and have some fun.

http://j3s.net/partypix/eatshit.jpg'>

Archived