The Godfather Appreciation Thread

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i thought the book was much better than the film. the film missed out a lot...

bump for still being fucking classics...

yeah mad films, mad actors (Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro etc.), mad italian mafia underground strength like what, it was only the drugs which fucked em up, drink alcohol say no to mind altering substances and you can be a real menace.

Scarface also a top movie

just watched Dog Day Afternoon it's allright but he's a fag in it which kinda fucks it up based on a true story though shit

Guest KING BLING

I just got through the first season of the Sapronos on DVD, I'm addicted

additionally if you are into these types of movies see

Once Upon a Time in America

Starring: Robert De Niro, James Woods, Elizabeth McGovern, Treat Williams, Tuesday Weld, Joe Pesci, Burt Young, Danny Aiello, William Forsythe

Directed by: Sergio Leone

From Sergio Leone comes an immense saga which spans four decades in the lives of Jewish gangsters in New York's Lower East Side, starring Robert De Niro, James Woods and Joe Pesci. Leone's commanding epic traces the destinies of four men from childhood on the streets through their violent rise to power and maturity during Prohibition as fully fledged hoods. De Niro is magnificent as "Noodles" Aaronson, one of the four, forced by murder and betrayal to flee New York in 1933. When he is mysteriously summoned back in 1968, he discovers that the tragic and bloody events surrounding his betrayal are not as they once seemed...

Guest KING BLING

you just got bling points for having seen this movie....in fact I just took a shot of whiskey in your name.

Bling

Guest sneak
Originally posted by oldenglish

Pulp Fiction as well.

prettyy much my favourite film of all time.

Archived