The Giving Tree Image Text Utopia

Giving Tree

Ok, due to my infinite boredom at work today, I have decided to create a thread of monumental proportions. this is my proposal:

post any phrase, any word, any idea, any text however you like. I will then INTERPRET that text and reply to it with an image. not just a randomly googled image, a very well thought out, precise image that I PERSONALLY will hand-pick and GIVE to YOU, the loyal 12oz. patron. this image can become your new desktop, be put in your profile, or even saved for your Christmas cards next year. My mind mixed with your text will create the ULTIMATE corresponding image to create a image/text utopia within this thread.

again, this is NOT some lame google search of words, but a gift from the giving tree to you.

post away.

(on a side note, when I do a spell check on my text, 12oz always comes up as Laos, which I think is pretty damn rad, so from now on it is no longer 12oz, but Laos.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK ... I have always wanted a "Graffiti Launcher". The way it would work is: Rock an outline, color it, scan it to a disk. Insert the disk into the "Graffiti Launcher" add appropiate paint in the "permanent paint cylinder" and then shoot it up high on buildings. It would be a bitch for the vandal squad to remove.