the girl across the street....

kodak

last saturday i was chillin outside with my boys and we noticed that across the street from me lived the most beautiful girl in my neighborhood. she was busy with her family so i didnt take the time to talk to her.

a few days later, i decided to go to her house and introduce myself. we talked. she was pretty cool to talk to and of course she was fine as hell. and for the past week weve been talking as friends. but the thing is ...i wanna be more than friends, or at least do things that people do when there more than friends.(sex)

can anyone give me advice on what to do without making things weird between us?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The girl who lives across from my friend is hot, and always has her equally hot friends over. We always smoke up on his stoop and stare at them.

Sorry for the useless info......

"Dude. She's like... hot.. and stuff.

I'm so stoned."

where im at right now there used to be this child molester across the street he never went to court i think he settled so it was kinda shady he moved i have no idea whos there now..i never bother to care...

at home im bout to move so who knows whats in store for me

that cartoon is hilarious.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

theres a girl that lives by me that i think is hot. shes too far away to tell for sure. ill have to break out the binoculars. she has a boyfriend. big fool. tattes up. i think hes in the military though, because he wont be around for a long time then ill see him there all the time then hell be gone again. siggle tai riyo darhis fraw shipp shipp zo tapere dao hon bohboh challyho quar blizna tahaha ziggle romp panood igg ton lah bon tai gaft cally low sansu biitadoo.

earlier tonight, there was this chick that's about to pull out of a gast station. i looked at her while driving down. she looks kind of cute from this distance. then she took a left and was behind me.

and so 15 seconds later, i took a right to my friends house. she, too, takes a right and keeps going. so my freinds weren't home and i decided to go home. i take the left and then there was a car behind me. it is the PT cruiser. i was like..."what the?"

so i had to take a left at this one light. she stays in the same lane. i looked at her. she's cute fo sho. i was going to say something, but my little brother was also in the car.

so i took a deep breath. looked forward and took the turn.

fin.

Kodak

Man, don't listen to these idiots. If you really like this girl, MAKE FRIENDS FIRST. She may be finer than frog hair, but trying to act like a player is just going to ruin whatever chances you might have with her. STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR DICK, AND START THINKING ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR HER. That's the real deal--her welfare and best interests come before your own. Don't listen to the bullshit on here. Be a real friend to her. Stand by her just like you would a bro. DITCH THE CYNICAL, BULLSHIT ATTITUDE THESE OTHER GUYS ARE SPORTIN'. Put her first in your priorities, before everything else, but make no "demands" on her. Believe me, she will notice who's the real McCoy and who's the bullshit hustler. The guys that are genuinely sincere and genuinely loyal are the ones that are gettin' the love. All the shit talking players get no respect.

I tell you this as a former high-school student who got laid every day after school, and never told a soul. DO NOT KISS AND TELL. Let the bullshit artists bullshit--the guys who have a real romance going on keep their mouth SHUT. And they demonstrate loyalty and respect for their girl. If she's your girl, she is the most important girl there is. Honor it. Show her that loyalty and respect her dignity. Gentlemen do not tell tales. But they do get a lot of intensely focused romantic attention from their girlfriend. At least, I sure did.

stalking and looking through windows is indeed not cool...

last weekend at my dads house.. (i share a room with my cousin there) it was hotther than hell so me and my lil cuz decide to just sleep in bras and underwear. it may sound weird but it was late and hot and so who the fuck cares..i look out the window and i see a creepy old fuck quickly turning off his lights. and watched us .. so my cousin wrote a huge sign saying im going to kill you and put it to the window . all in all we all had a good laugh..ohh the times... anyway, you dont want her to be some creepy stalker man like my neighbor. next time we are gonna go stalk him and see how the bastard likes it. sorry i am not 100% mentally here and rambling ...ramble ramble. good luck with ur hot neighbor female

Originally posted by REGULATOR

holy shit deliss you turn me on...sleeping in your underwear...im jealous of what that old man saw!!! :D :D

haha.. well if i had a scanner i'd put some good..not dirty pictures up in the wet tshirt contest shindig for you but no scanner.. i'll get around to it sometime. sleeping naked is really the way to go..esp. in this shitty hot summer weather.and it would be just plain weird to sleep naked with my cousin in the same bed.... creepy weird.

"i like to watch you, as you walk down the street

a girl with motivation, hey thats pretty neat,

but unless you get lost and you need to use my phone

my true feelings for you will, never ever ever be known

my friends call me and say its time to go outside

but then i would miss the chance of seeing you walking by

they say my priorities are off and i should get outta bed,

but the clock reads only 3pm and your still in my head.

so iguess for now, ill just have to be satisfied knowing

my hearts kitty korner to your soul.

now i see you through my ripped and tired window screen

arm in arm with some new guy i never thought love could be so mean

to be with you i think i would have walked on hot coals

but since they were never near the record store i never got to know"

-kitty korner

after school special,

best poppunk youve never heard of.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I live across the street from one of the hottest girls in town, most definately... and she's always cutting her lawn and sunbathing in her bikini

I just stare, my friends come over to stare, its pretty creepy

Hahahaha....yeah man, we make a day of it:D

Re: Kodak

Originally posted by KaBar

Man, don't listen to these idiots. If you really like this girl, MAKE FRIENDS FIRST. She may be finer than frog hair, but trying to act like a player is just going to ruin whatever chances you might have with her. STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR DICK, AND START THINKING ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR HER. That's the real deal--her welfare and best interests come before your own. Don't listen to the bullshit on here. Be a real friend to her. Stand by her just like you would a bro. DITCH THE CYNICAL, BULLSHIT ATTITUDE THESE OTHER GUYS ARE SPORTIN'. Put her first in your priorities, before everything else, but make no "demands" on her. Believe me, she will notice who's the real McCoy and who's the bullshit hustler. The guys that are genuinely sincere and genuinely loyal are the ones that are gettin' the love. All the shit talking players get no respect.

I tell you this as a former high-school student who got laid every day after school, and never told a soul. DO NOT KISS AND TELL. Let the bullshit artists bullshit--the guys who have a real romance going on keep their mouth SHUT. And they demonstrate loyalty and respect for their girl. If she's your girl, she is the most important girl there is. Honor it. Show her that loyalty and respect her dignity. Gentlemen do not tell tales. But they do get a lot of intensely focused romantic attention from their girlfriend. At least, I sure did.

high five the voice of reason....and everything he said is true. If your running around with the thaughts of "where can I stick my dick next" more than likely girls will pick up on it unless you give large amounts of drugs. Plus if you are the guy trying to hit on everything in sight you are known as the desperate guy at the party.

Re: Kabar

Originally posted by KaBar

MAKE FRIENDS FIRST.

STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR DICK, AND START THINKING ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR HER. That's the real deal--her welfare and best interests come before your own. Don't listen to the bullshit on here. Be a real friend to her. Stand by her just like you would a bro. DITCH THE CYNICAL, BULLSHIT ATTITUDE THESE OTHER GUYS ARE SPORTIN'. Put her first in your priorities, before everything else, no respect. .

i dont know bout this.. why would you want to make yourself an emotional punching bag for a chick you don't even know yet ? this sounds like a good recipe for getting stuck in the 'friend zone' where you'll never get any play but she'll always be ringing you up and heaping all her problems on you.. i know coz i've been there. sounds shallow but whatever

play on.

i dont even have to speak..because kabar,my mystical grandfather, dropped the mother fucking scroll on you half wits...props..however...living in a low income apartment complex..all of the girls are quick to call you a mother fucker...or something dirty...not pleasant...there's no "girl across the street" here...oh well...im going to nyc next week so ill have some lovely women to gawk at...maybe ill meet a girl for me when i move to germany.

Archived