Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Ghetto Washingmachine on a tuesday night.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seven.13, Aug 28, 2001.

1. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

So i get home, take a nice refreshing shower and look forward to a nice quiet alone night at home..

I put some laundrey in the machine, and go chill out with some beer, drawing, and music.
    Now this particuar washing machine, is retarded.
    After all the nice clean water has been pumped in and washed through all the nice dirty clothes, it gets shot out of a hose, into part of the kitchen sink, because the pipe its SUPPOSED to go out of is well, nonfunctional.
    This hose somehow got knocked out of the kitchen sink and on to the floor.
    So the dirty water gets shot out on to the floor. there is lots of. it

I was in a room sketching and painting away, blaring music, so little did i know that the apartment is being flooded.
    So, once i make the delightful discovery, (that the apt. has a nice slooshy swiming pool)
    i start to try and mop it up.
    since im dead tired, had a bit to drink and just plain clumsy somtimes, i knock over a big potted plant as im trying to clean up the water

NOW i have a pile of dirt the size of a baby hippo in the middle of the living room floor.
    The wet living room floor.
    Water + Dirt= MUD, as you all know

yaaaaaaaay

well now, hours later, its all cleaned up [​IMG]
    I dont think ill explain how.
    But it involves alot of towels, a squeege, and a conveniet elevator shaft.

2. a friend of mine knocked over a gallon of primer on the back of my car... that sucked. but your story is good nonetheless

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

disasterous.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

4. Lush

Lush Member

hahahaha
    Oh hon!
    that's pretty funny.

5. House floodings suck.

My toilet has the awful habit of completely spewing out its contents whenever it gets slightly clogged, mainly because my little brother shits fucking watermelons. So me and this girl are watching a movie at my place, lights out, all chill and whatnot, and she stops the movie to go to the bathroom.

So I'm all chill, having no idea my little bro dropped a Lincoln log in there a few hours earlier. I hear the toilet flush, she comes back and cuddles next to me, and I hit Play. About ten minutes afterwards, I notice something black and small crawling in front of the TV. I thought it was a cockroach so I get up to go step on it... but then I realize it's been carried around by a moving puddle of water. I turn the lights on, only to realize the entire living room, hallway and dining room are COMPLETELY flooded, and that what I had thought was a cockroach was indeed a happy little piece of shit. Furthermore, similar pieces of shit were ALL over the place, getting under the sofa and slipping under doors.

The best part was that all that shit belonged to the girl, and she was beyond embarrased. She helped me clean the mess up on the verge of bursting in tears, and I understand her cause I was SO pissed... not at her but the whole fucking wackness of the situation. After 3 hours cleaning her shit she left still embarrased without watching the end of the movie, and thinking about it, it was the perfect opportunity to bust out an "It's alright, babe, don't you worry about it" deal and hit that azzum. Ugh, so wack, so wack. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

I had my sorry ass water bed flood my room a couple times,Ill never own another one.

7. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

shit is pretty fuckign funny..

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

havent flooded my room, but about 9 months ago mine sprung a leak and I woke up completely soaked, lying in a pool of water. rude awakening...it took me a minute or two to grasp what had happened.

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yeah, I take my baby down to the street and I buy him a soda-pop
    he's so sweet

alright now, alright now, alright now
    you said that

if you want I'll be the one
    take you out and have some fun
    I never never ever ever tell no one
    till the end, till the morning comes

yeah, I take my baby down to the corner and
    I buy him a soda-pop
    hmm hmm

take you out and have some fun
    flip a quarter for the toss
    I'd like mine with apple-sauce

I buy him a soda-pop
    `cause he's so neat, sweet

okay now

shake my legs and have some fun
    my hearts spinnin' round like a washing machine
    never saw the devil look so damn clean

I buy him a soda-pop
    and he said: "honey, you look so fine"
    and I said: okay, alright, okay, alright

I was walking up Lafayette street
    it's real empty
    and I looked out and it turned into a big field
    and I looked up in the sky
    and I looked up in the clouds
    and I saw this face looking down at me
    and it's a women's face
    and she threw a quarter down at me and she said:
    "honey, here's a quarter go put it in the washing machine"
    and then I looked up at her,
    I looked up

10. miz303

miz303 Banned

.........swishballz in your face...63

11. Lush

Lush Member

This thread is too funny.
    I haven't laughed so hard in ages.
    El Mamerro I feel so bad for that girl because that would be beyond embarassing. Did she ever look at you again? I wouldn't be able to.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

El Mamerro..reading that made my night...that was one of the best stories I have read on this board.

13. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Julia, Julia, Julia... you never seem to stay out of trouble. [​IMG]

Mamerrito, that's BEYOND mortifying...

14. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

when I was about seven I had a water bed..one morning it sprung a leak..and instead of relising that my water bed was broken..I walked over to my closet in my sleep..grabbed a robe..put it on..over my soaked pajamas and went back to sleep..haha..then woke up for real the next time..and figured out what had happened..

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

when i was real little in day care my friend and i knocked a bunch of sand out of the sandbox onto the floor...at the end of playtime it was our responsibility to sweep it up and put it back in the sandbox...well being the genius i am i say loudly to my friend "well you know what i usually do, is just sweep it under this book shelf!"

well sure enough the teacher was standing right behind me, sitcom style and he bellowed "OH REALLY??" and i had to clean up the entire room.

ill never forget that, and i still have a loud mouth that always gets me in trouble...go figure.