The Ghetto Washingmachine on a tuesday night.

seven.13

So i get home, take a nice refreshing shower and look forward to a nice quiet alone night at home..

I put some laundrey in the machine, and go chill out with some beer, drawing, and music.

Now this particuar washing machine, is retarded.

After all the nice clean water has been pumped in and washed through all the nice dirty clothes, it gets shot out of a hose, into part of the kitchen sink, because the pipe its SUPPOSED to go out of is well, nonfunctional.

This hose somehow got knocked out of the kitchen sink and on to the floor.

So the dirty water gets shot out on to the floor. there is lots of. it

I was in a room sketching and painting away, blaring music, so little did i know that the apartment is being flooded.

So, once i make the delightful discovery, (that the apt. has a nice slooshy swiming pool)

i start to try and mop it up.

since im dead tired, had a bit to drink and just plain clumsy somtimes, i knock over a big potted plant as im trying to clean up the water

NOW i have a pile of dirt the size of a baby hippo in the middle of the living room floor.

The wet living room floor.

Water + Dirt= MUD, as you all know

yaaaaaaaay

well now, hours later, its all cleaned up smile.gif

I dont think ill explain how.

But it involves alot of towels, a squeege, and a conveniet elevator shaft.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

a friend of mine knocked over a gallon of primer on the back of my car... that sucked. but your story is good nonetheless

Guest imported_El Mamerro

House floodings suck.

My toilet has the awful habit of completely spewing out its contents whenever it gets slightly clogged, mainly because my little brother shits fucking watermelons. So me and this girl are watching a movie at my place, lights out, all chill and whatnot, and she stops the movie to go to the bathroom.

So I'm all chill, having no idea my little bro dropped a Lincoln log in there a few hours earlier. I hear the toilet flush, she comes back and cuddles next to me, and I hit Play. About ten minutes afterwards, I notice something black and small crawling in front of the TV. I thought it was a cockroach so I get up to go step on it... but then I realize it's been carried around by a moving puddle of water. I turn the lights on, only to realize the entire living room, hallway and dining room are COMPLETELY flooded, and that what I had thought was a cockroach was indeed a happy little piece of shit. Furthermore, similar pieces of shit were ALL over the place, getting under the sofa and slipping under doors.

The best part was that all that shit belonged to the girl, and she was beyond embarrased. She helped me clean the mess up on the verge of bursting in tears, and I understand her cause I was SO pissed... not at her but the whole fucking wackness of the situation. After 3 hours cleaning her shit she left still embarrased without watching the end of the movie, and thinking about it, it was the perfect opportunity to bust out an "It's alright, babe, don't you worry about it" deal and hit that azzum. Ugh, so wack, so wack. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by El Mamerro:

House floodings suck.

My toilet has the awful habit of completely spewing out its contents whenever it gets slightly clogged, mainly because my little brother shits fucking watermelons. So me and this girl are watching a movie at my place, lights out, all chill and whatnot, and she stops the movie to go to the bathroom.

So I'm all chill, having no idea my little bro dropped a Lincoln log in there a few hours earlier. I hear the toilet flush, she comes back and cuddles next to me, and I hit Play. About ten minutes afterwards, I notice something black and small crawling in front of the TV. I thought it was a cockroach so I get up to go step on it... but then I realize it's been carried around by a moving puddle of water. I turn the lights on, only to realize the entire living room, hallway and dining room are COMPLETELY flooded, and that what I had thought was a cockroach was indeed a happy little piece of shit. Furthermore, similar pieces of shit were ALL over the place, getting under the sofa and slipping under doors.

The best part was that all that shit belonged to the girl, and she was beyond embarrased. She helped me clean the mess up on the verge of bursting in tears, and I understand her cause I was SO pissed... not at her but the whole fucking wackness of the situation. After 3 hours cleaning her shit she left still embarrased without watching the end of the movie, and thinking about it, it was the perfect opportunity to bust out an "It's alright, babe, don't you worry about it" deal and hit that azzum. Ugh, so wack, so wack. Beer,

El Mamerro

shit is pretty fuckign funny..

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

I had my sorry ass water bed flood my room a couple times,Ill never own another one.

havent flooded my room, but about 9 months ago mine sprung a leak and I woke up completely soaked, lying in a pool of water. rude awakening...it took me a minute or two to grasp what had happened.

Guest fr8lover

yeah, I take my baby down to the street and I buy him a soda-pop

he's so sweet

alright now, alright now, alright now

you said that

if you want I'll be the one

take you out and have some fun

I never never ever ever tell no one

till the end, till the morning comes

yeah, I take my baby down to the corner and

I buy him a soda-pop

hmm hmm

take you out and have some fun

flip a quarter for the toss

I'd like mine with apple-sauce

I buy him a soda-pop

`cause he's so neat, sweet

okay now

shake my legs and have some fun

my hearts spinnin' round like a washing machine

never saw the devil look so damn clean

I buy him a soda-pop

and he said: "honey, you look so fine"

and I said: okay, alright, okay, alright

I was walking up Lafayette street

it's real empty

and I looked out and it turned into a big field

and I looked up in the sky

and I looked up in the clouds

and I saw this face looking down at me

and it's a women's face

and she threw a quarter down at me and she said:

"honey, here's a quarter go put it in the washing machine"

and then I looked up at her,

I looked up

This thread is too funny.

I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

El Mamerro I feel so bad for that girl because that would be beyond embarassing. Did she ever look at you again? I wouldn't be able to.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

when I was about seven I had a water bed..one morning it sprung a leak..and instead of relising that my water bed was broken..I walked over to my closet in my sleep..grabbed a robe..put it on..over my soaked pajamas and went back to sleep..haha..then woke up for real the next time..and figured out what had happened..

Guest fr8lover

when i was real little in day care my friend and i knocked a bunch of sand out of the sandbox onto the floor...at the end of playtime it was our responsibility to sweep it up and put it back in the sandbox...well being the genius i am i say loudly to my friend "well you know what i usually do, is just sweep it under this book shelf!"

well sure enough the teacher was standing right behind me, sitcom style and he bellowed "OH REALLY??" and i had to clean up the entire room.

ill never forget that, and i still have a loud mouth that always gets me in trouble...go figure.

Mammero, after reading your story....i feel alot better about what happened...thats wild man..haha

I remember daycare stuff too...i fell into a big tub of water that we were going to use for these little sail boats we made.

figures...See Secret! I've been in trouble since the day i was born frown.gif

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, we didn't talk for like a week, but then I called her up and we laughed it off. She was still weirded out for a while until I went to college, but eventually she got over it and we still joke about it (not in public) when we see each other . Needless to say, I never hooked up with her, since it's just about impossible to find her attractive after all that shit. Oh well. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived